HU

Posted on May 12, 2022

Great quality product ! ❤️️ i love the composition the ingredients are natural and gentle for people with sensitive skin. I love that it's not very perfumed and the packge size is great for the price. So i'll give it a try to see if it works as well as my regular detergant and I'll keep you updated. Don't forget to like if my review helped you 🥰

59836bca-46cc-46ab-acc9-820b51dc2f0f
olaleks
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I really liked this cleaner. I was very attracted by the inscription eco - it means not harmful to me, my family and the environment. The prices of the funds of this company are very reasonable - a good amount at a low price. Special thanks to the manufacturer for non-standard flavors!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I tried all possible scents of this product. To be honest I like them all. It’s not strong anyway, what I really like. Foam is not huge, but for me it’s a good sign that ingredients are clean and this soap is easily removed from plates with rinsing.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I used to love method but so hard to find these days on IHerb or in Australia. Recently bought another eco brand and it was so so so bad and cleaning I end up wasting more water. This is a great product, Scent is very light, it cleans well. So far doesn’t seem drying on hands. Price is good too. Used Mrs Myer before I prefer this due to the light scent and the lower price

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I do like Earth friendly products. This is one of my favourites. The apricot flavour is lovely and the soap makes plenty of bubbles. It’s also very gentle on my much too delicate hands when I don’t have time to put on the rubber gloves.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I like ingredients, but it would be great if the scent was stronger. And also it doesn't foam as much as we would like. Gentle to the hand skin.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Would have been nice to have a stronger scent but its not a big deal. Does a great job cleaning, is light on your hands, and smells good

YulGvz
Posted on May 22, 2022

It does a pretty good job at washing the dishes and it's gentle on my hands. However, I need a lot of product to do the dishes, so it's the best deal ever.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

the scent is very faint and a lot of soap is needed to clean. on the other hand there is less issue with rinsing it off of dishes because it comes off easily. it does not irritate.