HU

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Love the natural ingredients. Effectively softens my processed 2A hair. Very minor drawback is that the scent is a bit overwhelming to me. Still deserves 5 stars.

Posted on May 23, 2022

It’s my favorite hair mask now! I’m going to order it again. It makes my hair so soft and smells delicious.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Love this mask, use it on my dyed hair , nice smell my hair feels silky after, highly recommended!

Posted on May 10, 2022

very nice. buy again more times

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Naturally, she did not pass by the new Eco Love products. The company has an interesting approach to the production of products. Each Eco Love series has its own color. Green series of green plants - cucumbers, parsley and spinach. The orange series contains the orange botanicals of carrots, pumpkins, and sweet potatoes, etc. by flowers. I chose the purple series for colored hair. The mask contains purple organic blueberry, grape and lavender ingredients. About the composition of the mask. Purple Collection hair mask is made up of natural ingredients Enriched with essential oils, herbs, herbal extracts and Dead Sea minerals. A unique blend of blueberry, grape and lavender extract softens and repairs dry, damaged hair Certified vegan and organic, not tested on animals, free of SLS, parabens and petroleum products. Appearance, texture, smell. The mask comes in a round jar with a screw cap. The color of the mask is white. It has a dense, slightly elastic texture. Consumption is moderate. It spreads well on damp hair. But the aroma just killed me on the spot. Some mix of cheap men's cologne with lavender and powder echoes. Well, you have to manage to make such a nasty flavor for such a product name. I was expecting something tasty, sweet, fruity, but certainly not cologne. Impact on my hair. I liked the quality of the mask. They work on the hair quickly enough, 3-5 minutes are enough for the hair to become very, very soft under its influence and after drying it is easy to comb. But in general, without the wow effect. The mask does not provide any special hydration and nutrition, and there is not enough shine from it. Here softens very strongly and on it all. Summarizing. The product is good, but I'm not impressed. The composition pleases, the aroma is shocking, the effect on the hair is not cooler than any average conditioner. I will continue to use anyway. It feels like the mask is suitable not only for dry and dyed hair. Suitable for normal hair types. And on the manufacturer's website, the list of hair types also includes wavy, curly hair. If you like the composition - try it, maybe your hair will be impressed with the Eco Love mask.

0e5be0f8-f42e-461c-beb0-52c27845c2e2
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

I ordered it new, based on your comments, it smells crazy, but I started with it new, but I continued on it for a while, my last comment

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Nice consistency, my hair after the mask is soft, shiny and less electrolyzed. I liked the effect of the mask. Took off a star for the terrible smell.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Makes hair moist and soft. The scent is strong and lasts all day. I like it because it smells like a foreign product.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Leave a like so I can go back and edit the rating