HU

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Just started using as a liver and heavy metal detox program as recommended by Dr. Wendy Meyers. She recommends this product plus the PectaSol-C in conjunction with specific supplements based on which heavy metals as more problematic. I am focusing on mercury toxin as I have some liver, thyroid, eye floaters and early stages of cataracts. My research indicates that this line of products can be helpful in numerous programs. It has a positive effect on regulating the bowel as well.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I have Crohn's (which I manage mostly quite successfully). However, every now and again I start having problems and that is when I take Pectaclear. 6 caps a day on an empty stomach, first thing in the morning - for two weeks. Don't know what it clears out of my system, but then I am good to go for a few more months.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

A family member has just started this and so far so good. He had a very very bad reaction to a practitioners ‘enthusiastic’ detox for heavy metals, and is highly sensitive, so this seems to be an effective gentle solution with no side effects. Love ecoNugenics products. Can you please sell more of their products, as buying from you iherb is easy and you are reliable and trustworthy. Many thanks.

very nice capsules, need to be consumed when empty stomach, otherwise could happened diarrhea

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Great quality. But I would use the pectasol product. The alginate causes intestinal discomfort and constipation.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Good product on time delivery just started using it for heavy metals detox heard great for metal detox and gut as well.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Waiting for the next blood test to see the results I feel good since taking them.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Judging from more being excreted I assume this is working well.

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

PectaClear helps remove my toxic metal. I feel a bit better now that I use it daily. When I take 4 capsules before bed, it helps me sleep significantly longer as it supports the nightly detox that my immune system carries out.

Posted on May 6, 2022

wish was cheaper, but hope will work well with detoxing the body