HU

Avoka
Posted on Sep 16, 2022
Good peeling!

First of all I liked the package and the texture. Pads have two sides - one for peeling the other one remove dead cells. I'm using the following peeling once per week and I'm very happy with it! It works perfectly on my skin.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I expected the exfoliating side if these pads to be a bit more rough but both sides are quite soft which makes it confusing on how this product ia supposed to be used. It was an interesting experience to put wine on my facw, but i probably wont buy them agaib.

Posted on May 31, 2021

Their labeling is wonderful. I am having good results with these peeling pads, too. They rub away dead skin and dirt and leave my face clean, smooth, and soft.

Posted on Mar 6, 2021

Not bad , help to remove pimple from face . actully great thing .Will buy again surly ! From begging start feel allergy, but after it is gone ( but saare Me much :) )

Posted on Feb 13, 2021

I liked the product, it clears the pores deeply. I was struggling a lot to get rid of that black dots on my skin. this product is great!

Posted on Feb 20, 2021

Love all the products of Elizavecca!! Use first the flat side to exfoliate then the other side.

296c308e-1c47-4ce9-a7ac-5aa7ce3451ec
5461d806-5b91-4e53-8dc2-6872e015c161
86e3d1d5-e851-4500-b353-31bc08afd506
Posted on Dec 2, 2021

like it my slin feels so clean now

Posted on May 4, 2020

You can feel and see it is works on cleaning your face. easy to use with great smell the only thing that i wasn't like about the product is that it leaves the skin a bit sticky feeling which lasts for few hours, so it's best to use before bed over day time.

Posted on May 31, 2021

A good Peeling Pad for large pore, it’s help to cleanse the face clean and bright.