HU

Posted on Jan 21, 2022
Love it!

This is my first time trying Endangered chocolates and definitely better than I expected. There is some pieces of berries inside but taste is not overpowering. Also I can taste oat milk and it goes really well with the chocolate. I am very pleased with this purchase. would like to try other flavors :)

75b44305-8674-40a2-a7aa-8ecc5ddf73d7
005f4db1-ae5b-4e28-8a9e-54e2d48d8c70
136a010c-e94a-4bea-8dd9-abb60ed5770e
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Don't get me wrong, this is a good product, but I can't help feeling something is off. Do I feel the oat milk? I don't think so. Does it make any difference? No longer grain free or gluten free. Dark chocolate and the mixed berries are good enough. Please consider a new product for this.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

great quality dark chocolate dotted with some dried berries but the taste of the berries are not very pronounced. i like their oat milk dark chocolate with sea salt better.

todleroni
Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Its tasty dark chocolate, with raspberries and blueberries and oat milk! Its delicious and vegan as well. Love it. The chocolate are wrapped sepparetly so you can take then with you, if any are left..

Rosy
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Love these chocolate pieces! There are 12 pieces of individually wrapped chocolates that are delicious and melt in your mouth. The berries are tasty and add some fruitiness to the chocolate.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Soooo delicious with lovely packaging to be served for guests specially that it is individually wrapped

5d1aafb4-3ce2-4d8d-8b7e-5a78d0838b39
Posted on Feb 17, 2022

This product is marketed as oat milk based, but you absolutely can not taste the difference when compared to an animal milk based chocolate. It’s quite pricey for what it is. Chocolate itself is loaded with sugar, making the high coca content quite irrelevant as it’s just as bd for you as any milk chocolate on the market. So don’t let the promise of high coca content and oat milk fool you.

Posted on May 13, 2022

These were nice. I bought them to take with me to work. Unfortunately they didn't last as long as I had hoped. I need to learn to ration my chocolate better.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Pretty good, but wasteful to package each one separately. Useful if you want to take it out but for eating at home I would purchase their regular chocolate bars - same taste. If this helped you please give a thumbs up, thanks!