HU

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

These chocolate chips are high quality. I would prefer them to be a bit smaller but that's OK as it tastes great. The taste is not too sweet, which is ideal for me and my family. Aside from using it for baking, sometimes I eat right out of the bag as snack which is also very good.

I love this product!! These chocolate chips were so delicious and high quality. I love the taste. I use them with cookies, granola bars, and protein balls. They came in a normal average size bag. I love that they were made with oat milk and that you can really taste the dark chocolate. They are such a perfect addition to sweet deserts!

Posted on May 21, 2022

Great quality small chocolate chips. They’re perfect for baking or melting to use as a chocolate coating. Definitely recommend. Simple ingredients as well. I like that they don’t use too much sugar and they taste great. The package size is pretty good too for this kind of product.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

These are great quality chocolate chips. I add these to my brownies and pancakes. The bitterness adds to the sweetness of the baked goods. Even more, they melt well with butter, smoothing out my black bean brownies. I really love the bitterness of dark chocolate, so these are perfect for me. It's also healthier and less sugary than milk chocolate.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

i like how the oats give the chocolate a pleasant and unique nuttiness that makes them feel just a little bit more special than regular chocolate chips. they taste like they are of high quality - rich, smooth and not too sweet at 75% dark chocolate. note that these are more like mini chocolate chips.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

We are a dairy-free household and love these for baking. They're not too sweet, which is ideal for me. They have an intense dark chocolate flavor and work well in brownies. I don't think anyone would miss the milk in these.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Keeps shape for baking, delicious very dark chocolate! Daughter loves them! If you're a fan of super dark dark dark chocolate and avoiding gmos is important to you, this is it! Endangered Species is a great brand of quality chocolate and helping wild animals! Love it!

Posted on May 24, 2022

This was my first time to buy these. The flavor is great, but the chips are small and can be added to shakes or even to yogurt without adding too much crunch. I will definitely order these again!

Posted on May 7, 2022

One of the best dairy free chocolate chips with high cacao content. Very versatile as we use it in baking, dipping or just eating them out of the bag.

Posted on May 2, 2022

High quality, rich dark chocolate is tasty and very satisfying. These are hard to save for baking as they are a very tempting snack on their own.