HU

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

AMAZING! I thought I would love the French Lavender more than this, but this scent is really something else. Refreshing and unique, I love that there is a very distinct grapefruit aroma, and a very cooling refreshing minty note at the end. Makes you feel really clean and crisp after a shower. I love how it makes me feel after a shower, I tried showering both hot and cold with this and loved both. It is a bit less viscous than the other really good brand at iherb which I also recommend but its that good that I give it 5 stars even with its consistency. Very elegant looking, nice size for the bathroom, worth the purchase.

5619bb7e-95b4-475a-a776-e561dfd384b4
Posted on Sep 23, 2021

I love this new addition to my daily bathroom ritual. The grapefruit scent is natural yet marvelous. While most reviews remarked the absence of mint, I’d say it’s present at the slightest hint. What’s outstanding to me about this body gel wash is the supple, soft skin after shower. I have sensitive skin (the type that itches easily with rough fabrics and poor quality chemical products). While I find this shower gel effectively cleansing, it’s also moisturizing on my skin. If you want to make your bath routine extra luxurious, I highly recommend you treat yourself to a body oil massage after your shower. I use EO’s Grapefruit & Mint Body Oil with this gel wash. And these affordable luxuries have been my daily afternoon and evening delight. I highly recommend 💛

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I cannot recommend this highly enough; the scent is so delicious and invigorating an the soap foams up so luxuriously. Using this shower gel upgrades every shower. Cannot recommend highly enough.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I like the scent, a bit citrus and minty. Not very strong but it smells good. It does not foam so u will use slightly more amount pwr wash. Doest not dry the skin, clean well and latger easily. Given the price it is definitely worth it.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I use it daily, the scent is really invigorating. The size and the quality of ingredients is good. I feel energized due to its grapefruit scent. The composition of this shower gel is gentle on dry and sensitive skin. Package is convenient and good sizing.

Posted on May 2, 2022

First time to try product. Great scent, very sudsy, leaves skin fresh and has no drying effect on skin. The scent really wakes you up in the morning feeling fresh.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

In general I like this gel, but I wouldn’t say it was my favorite one. To have a shower you need a lot of gel, and I’ve used other brands, which costed less, but at the same time we’re not spent as fast

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I love the smell of grapefruit. The prominent scent is mostly grapefruit. You don't smell the mint a lot. Good price for a reasonable amount.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I love the combination of grapefruit and mint even though the scent not too strong

88890685-e60d-4f00-8cda-9d6ff2d67419