Page 1 - Reviews - Equal Exchange, Organic Irish Breakfast, Black Tea, 20 Tea Bags, 1.41 oz (40 g) - iHerb
HU
Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I have been buying this tea for years when I was living in the USA. I was so excited when I saw it on iHerb. The Irish breakfast is full of flavour and strong. I love it in the morning! I drink a lot of tea, and I love teas. They have great chocolate too, and I used to buy their coffee too, delicious coffee. I will continue to buy the Equal Exchange teas for sure!!!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I love Irish breakfast tea so much and was looking for good ones. The taste of this organic Irish tea is well balanced. Thank you!

Posted on May 31, 2022

Feels and tastes comforting and lovely. Second purchase, tried the Earl Grey previously which I really like too. Plan to buy and try other flavors of this brand and very happy to support small farmers :)

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

The tea taste good after brewing. No green leafy taste or overly steep taste even the tea bag was left a bit longer. I will repeat for sure.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I was hoping for a super full-bodied and malty Irish Breakfast, which characterization I'd seen advertised for another brand. Instead, I got basic black tea - nice, fine, but just tea.

Posted on Jun 16, 2021

A smooth, black winner which does not seem to be overly filled with tannins. And is an excellent coffee alternative especially combined with either oat milk creamer or MCT oil or a little of both. Steep it less if you want a less strong cup or steep as recommended and simply add some more water to dilute. Repurchasing again. Very satisfying.

Posted on Mar 21, 2021

This is by far the best organic Irish Breakfast tea I've ever had (and I've tried a lot). It has a nice malt flavor (not as strong as a non-organic tea from Ireland like Barry's but great considering it doesn't have the pestisides those do)

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Very nice flavor, it has an aroma of tea from my childhood. Very high quality for very reasonable price.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I love this tea. It' s better than Englishbreafast for my taste. Abundant flavor and even organic. Also tasty adding milk.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Was hoping for stronger flavor. Not the tea’ s fault, it’s consistently a good cup of tea.