HU

Posted on Jul 8, 2022
My favorite

I first found it at TJMaxx, by IHerb has better price. The mask is thick with a good amount of liquid ( not sticky!) in the package, so it wont dry out after 5 min on your face as other cheap masks do. After 15 min, I remove mask from my face, add more liquid from the pack and apply to my neck for 5 more min. Double benefits!

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I've tried the ginseng one too but I enjoyed this one bit more. The collagen mask has a nice subtle sweet scent and is bit more hydrating. I still have to try the honey one. The sheet it self is thicker so it holds more essence and works better than any other sheet mask I've tried and covers my whole face, even the upper lip area where I'm having major issues with dryness. So far I'm very impressed with this brand, all the products have great ingredients and are very affordable. Give it a try.

amazing quality and you get 10 packs for $7! there is a slight scent but not too overpowering. I use a face mask once a week and I'm glad i found a great priced one with lots of benefits

5f44a2dc-14e1-4d66-beab-8983adbd8c4d
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

An easy-to-use mask made of quality ingredients. The face looks smoother and nourished. The piggy on the package is a bonus for this product.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Scent ok Use ok Size Age Package Benefit Composition Frequency Sensitive Moisturize Gentle Quality

eab46f61-017c-4669-b35b-2b462edd598d
Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I love K brands and esfolio is a a good brand and very affordable. Makes my skin feel refreshed after using

SuzyFaraj
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

my second box .lam so happy of quality Ana quantity 10 sheet paper mask.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Great price. I use them daily they leave my face looking and feeling good.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Great scent and moisturizing effect.