Page 1 - Reviews - Eucerin, Baby, Eczema Relief, Cream, 8 oz (226 g) - iHerb
HU

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I like to take my kids on holiday activities often and am often exposed to skin irritants such as blades of grass or plants that irritate the skin.​ What's more, my child is a child with sensitive skin, it's even worse. When the skin comes in contact with something that irritates it often with red and itchy rashes, I find herbal remedies to reduce itching.​ Of course, it alleviated to some extent. until I tried this product It's more than good, it helps to reduce the rash well. Me and my son like it very much.

884a0f26-f4e8-4624-9d38-ced09e373395
Posted on Nov 9, 2021

I have used Eucerin Eczema Relief Flare-up, for minor skin issues - dryness, flakiness, small rashes, etc. I was searching for similar creams and found out this one, which has an almost identical ingredient list, but is almost 3 times bigger for the same price. Although not exactly the same, products are dupes in terms of texture and effectiveness, so I will continue to buy this one because its a better deal!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Like all products eucerin for myself and for my baby. This cream really help for dry ekzema prone sensitive baby skin, of course before use any products for baby-shoud ask your pediatric. Good quality, god ingredients, A very thick, nourishing cream, you can apply both pointwise to the problem, and to the whole body if the child has dry skin immediately after bathing. Virtually odorless, pleasant packaging, does not cause any irritation. I advise👍

b8072393-069e-4e20-9436-69aa3dd20da2
Posted on May 23, 2022

I buy this cream for my son who have a very dry and damaged skin. And he have an ezcema too.. After he using this cream it can relieve, the product quality is great.. Love it.. I like this product because the scent is fragrance free and steroid free, so its safe to use daily..

3d286781-2d23-4d42-ae4c-9d0fb72c1bca
Posted on May 9, 2022

I have been having a bad flare up over the last few months, and I have been spending so much money on different ‘miracle’ creams. This cream is the best, by far! The texture is amazing, it doesn’t burn my sensitive eczema skin, and it has really calmed down. Photos are a week and a half apart from using the cream, you can see the difference! There is little to no scent to the cream and it keeps my eczema moisturised and not bumpy for hours.

8ca02ef4-41b8-429d-89dc-9e144287c40c
Posted on May 9, 2022

Acure brightening scrub: I used it and its really good👍🏼. I liked the quality of Packaging and size also. Try to apply it gently on sensitive skin. I apply moisturizer after using the scrub. I think frequently using will show better result. I hope its anti-age and benefits me. I like its composition too

02fcbe89-6563-4b61-97ed-5f83e6123c13
Posted on Mar 29, 2022

This vcream gave us hope in times when we were totally out of hope or hopeless. It gave us relief at that time of worst flare ups. We applied and skin improved drastically. Thanks Eucerin and i suggest it to sufferers. We used it on our 3 year old daughter with eczema. She had it all over on her body. We used a lot of numbers of this cream and still using it.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

My son has severe eczema. Had a lot of bleeding due to scratching and itching. Tried a lot of body creams moisturizing creams etc with no success. Tried this eucerin baby cream for eczema after a lot of suggestions the cuts and bruises from scratching and itching reduced and disappeared. Wow! And his skin feels softer.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

Manifesting it will be good (haven’t used it) but it’s a big as tube and seems like a great value for money $$$€¥¥ I’m preparing and prepping my skin to use tretinoin (the gold standard of anti ageing) and was on Reddit for 1 month researching., a Reddit user swears on this to use on face. Hope it works for me too!! Probably a cheaper dupe for oat-related moisturiser (FAB Beauty or wtv)

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Applied for the baby at the age of 6 months. Main aim was to deal with the echema-like skin. After two day we could see the difference in how the skin looked and, what is important - scratching was reduced. At the moment, I think this is one of the best options to go for - works magic for sensitive skin, easy to use and apply (gently soaks into skin, without leaving marks on the clothes). Size of the lotion is well balanced - we use it pretty frequently (5-6 a day), so it does not dries (hard to tell how it behaves if you use it from time to time). In general, worth the price, but it would be wise to wait for the discount / sale or just get it in some sort of package.