HU

4.7
Pazit Yam
Posted on Oct 5, 2022
very good hand soap

After already trying 2 different Everyone for Every Body soaps and falling in love, I ordered one more time. Their prices are excellent. Simply one by one they are excellent, the smells Mint and lemongrass, the foam on the body and provide moisture without drying the skin at all (as natural soaps tend to). The scent of this apricot-vanilla soap is great Thanks to the cap with the button it is very easy to use

528bac74-535a-466e-abff-993d498d9260
2d5a5d8f-3fd6-498a-8271-c72191fa72ff
Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Have been washing hands very often to steer clear of germs during the COVID period, and therefore appreciate how this hand soap cleans the hands without drying it out. I have dry and sensitive skin, so I like that this brand is kind to my skin. And the best part is the lovely yet subtle lemongrass scent, which makes the washing process (however brief) therapeutic too! Makes great handy (pun intended) gifts for friends. :)

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

I wasn’t sure I would like this, but it has grown on me. Not much eucalyptus but very definite spearmint aroma. I use it in the kitchen and it is surprisingly refreshing. Gentle on my dry hands (as all the other EO soaps). If you like mint, give it a try

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I've always like this brand for its values, but the products are getting more and more expensive. This size is good for bathroom use... may consider to buy a bigger bottle for refill purposes - the quality is good; are there refill packages? I like the scent because I live in a hot region, and the scent freshens up my spirit. It's gentle on the skin and I wash my hands quite often.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

The scent is so subtle in a good way. It’s being used in my kitchen and everyone comments on the scent of mint. It lathers up Nicely which is why it’s great for kitchen use. The dispenser is attractive looking and fits on the sink well.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

like all everyone products, the smell is divine. we like citrus or mint soaps next to the kitchen sink to keep hands smelling fresh while cooking and dealing with dirty dishes

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

The smell is a little weird but as soon as I rinse, its gone. I have a smell sensitivity which triggers my sinuses to over react but with this line, their smells dissappear when you rinse & they are never strong!

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

I'm sensitive to synthetic scents and perfumes, but this hand soap doesn't bother me at all. My skin doesn't dry out from washing my hands either.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

love this soap. last really long because you only need a little amount, and the smell is amazing i will definitely buy again. perfect size i have in my kids bathroom so the bottle is very resistant and need to squeze just gently.