Page 1 - Reviews - EVLution Nutrition, BCAA ENERGY, Fruit Punch, 10.16 oz (288 g) - iHerb
HU

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

First time using BCAA’s and this product has certainly not disappointed! Firstly the taste is DELICIOUS!! Secondly the energy it has given me for my workouts has been incredible and for my day to day life. I can definitely feel the benefits! Would highly recommend this product to to anyone looking for a quality product.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Very excellent, it helped me in my daily life, I overcame insomnia, I was able to practice my day better, and I was able to benefit from my daily exercise in a better and better way.

7bc8e897-be22-4735-b58a-faaed1c4719d
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I'm 39 and my mother is 77. We both take it! ENERGY IS x1000! Quality and taste are amazing we love it! Definitely my best post workout recovery. But also great to infuse milkshakes and give a great flavor to things., Helps fitness, benefit muscle growth. Package does not last much unfortunately , ingredient and taste feel very natural. Feeling huge improvement in endurance.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I'm new to working out and I struggle with having low energy that makes me skip workouts or have no endurance whatsoever to the point that i stop mid exercise and quit, i figured why not give pre-workout bcaa a chance? and i'm AMAZED! ever since i started taking this before working out my energy is a lot more in check, i'm able to keep going for longer periods, and i'm not extremely sore later i get a fast recovery afterwards! the taste in the other hand is actually YUMMY! its like a treat to me!

Posted on May 28, 2022

Excellent product One Daily Multivitamin, 60 Caplets can be taken by adult men over 50 years of age who usually go through tremendous changes in their body cycle. There may be loss of bone density due to decrease in the Calcium absorption and Vitamin D deficiency. Or may suffer from prostate related issues or may feel tired all the time .

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

I drink this daily. It is so delicious and really gives me the boost i need for my early morning workouts. Helps reduce muscle pain as well. I definitely notice a difference when I don't take it. I used to order it on Amazon, but it was more expensive and often out of stock. Will purchase from iherb from now on.

Posted on May 19, 2022

The branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) are a group of three essential amino acids: leucine, isoleucine and valine. They are essential, meaning they can't be produced by your body and must be obtained from food. BCAA supplements have been shown to build muscle, decrease muscle fatigue and alleviate muscle soreness. Good quality for price, felt improvement and benefits.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

my fitness coach suggested that I should take in extra BCAA for recovery, and this product has really done the job. Drink this like water during my workouts, and it tastes better than other brands.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Love how this once tastes and I feel very energized after taking it. My workouts are better and last longer when using it. I feel like my muscles recover slightly better since I started using this one.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Good taste and energy. BCAA on point and good amount of natural energy. It did seem to slightly stain cup if I didn't rinse it out right away.