HU

Posted on Feb 24, 2022
Ok

I tried this once but the results were not satisfying. i have very dark and thick hair on my legs as i didn't do anything for a couple of months ! Let me try it again to decide whether to buy it again or not ! btw didn't get any rashes or redness on skin !

2c8568ca-ac54-46a7-bc73-2dd55deff896
cebc9761-b6a9-429f-bc13-883e1d085022
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This is a nice hair-removing cream mask with a lovely scent and it is easy to apply. Just make sure that you trim the hair with a scissor prior use to have a better effect.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

It smells ok and it takes care of the not so smooth skin and hair too i wish its size was bigger though but the packaging is very convenient include it in your monthly routine for skincare and you’ll like the product

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I really liked it,the texture,the color specially😬,the smell as well.im not sure if i will order again but i had a nice experience using it.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Delicate scent, removed hair pretty good on my legs. I had no redness, irritation or rash

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I haven’t tried it yet. I’ll update my review after trying it out.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Works well. I leave it on a bit longer for coarser hair.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

efficient make soft feeling easy to use and attractive package with good quality

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Miracle didn't happen. It takes a lot of time, and the result not so excellent. Like all other similar products. not exchange to shaving at all.