HU

Posted on Mar 17, 2022
Turmeric Rocks

I love this brand. I just wish it were less expensive. The price kind of outweighs the benefits but I bought this on a sale day so it wasn't that bad. It tastes great and I even put it in my soups. I can also drink it just in water as it has a sweet taste to it.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

I'm a big fan of turmeric and this product goes well in my smoothies. It helps with my back pain and the quality is really good.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I found this product to work well. I like the earthy taste of turmeric so that was not an issue for me. Beneficial for inflammatory response for those going through hormonal changes.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Always trying different probiotics. I really like this one! Love the flavor of turmeric & anti-inflammatory plus gut health properties. Seems to improve bloating symptoms even after a while when my body tends to get used to a probiotic. Drink in juice or warm camomile tea at night.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

The taste of the Turmeric Booster is not what I expected and I like it. It tastes tangy tart. It does help with inflammation I have and I know it is full of good nutrients too.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Fermented is the most bioavailable form, however this tends to clump, I had to repackage it into small amounts that could be used in smoothies where the blender could chop it back up again.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I have enjoyed using this turmeric. I do not find anything special about it but I am sure it is beneficial in its own way. Enjoy.

Posted on Apr 11, 2021

Very nice flavor turmeric with mix with ginger and cayenne pepper, it easily dissolves in cup of tea or water , actually you can add it yo anything , i tried once with morning smoothy and it deliciously changed flavor of fruits and gave some orient touch ... Its easy on my stomach and dont have any side effects , i take one tea spoon a day

Posted on May 5, 2022

I liked the taste of this product compared to other brand