HU

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I've been using this vitamin spray for years, and have to say this is hands-down my favorite and go-to spray. I've had no issues with my stomach, and I do believe that having some vitamin c (in any form) really boosts energy levels. I've tried both the orange and cherry flavors, and would have to say that the cherry flavor is better to me. It's really easy to use, just make sure to shake well and spray in your mouth 4-5 times. It's like a propolis spray if you've tried one before, only just sweet and tangy, no bitterness included! The quality also seems very good as it is organic and from a well-known brand, garden of life.

7ae98d71-68c5-48f5-9103-d8f4e1a605be
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I liked this spray for days when my throat felt out of sorts. Although I still like the other flavor better, this was worth a try as it soothed my throat throughout my day. I like keeping Vitamin C available to help my immunity. As always, I can depend on Garden of Life products to be of high quality as this certainly was!!

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I got this to increase my daily vitamin c intake and boost my immunity. I love how practical is the packaging and the bottle for home and travel use. I'm also happy with the taste. I have been feeling a glow in my skin, not sure if it's because of my natural skincare or adding the extra boost of vitamins, including vitamin c. The quality of this brand is superb.

This is is a very good alternative to taking tablets and the application is easy since you just need to spray it under the tongue. The absorption is faster than with any tablet/capsule and the taste is nice mix of cherry and tangerine. This is one of the best version of vitamin C you can get on the market.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

This is great. I have been concerned after hearing a lot of vitamin c is from GMO corn so I was looking for a food based one that isn’t a yucky powder that is hard to take. This is delicious and so easy to just spray and go. Organic, natural and great quality. Helps with immunity. A good boost during cold and flu season

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Love this product tastes like tangerine my kids love it. Highly recommended and will order this again and again . Noticed less colds since we started using it.

a1e59adc-acb9-417c-8d54-bf45e9e7ea07
Posted on May 11, 2022

easy source of vitamin c, good quality and ingredients, effect is instant, potent, good to use spray if you have sensitive stomach because it doesn't go down to the stomach lining. Package is sturdy. good antioxidant. convenient size. immunity helped. taste is sweet and pleasant. like candy but healthy, scent is fruity.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I like the flavor but the aftertaste to me isn't worth it. Glad to get my vitamin in for the time being but will be looking for an alternative or possibly try the Tangerine one available in this brand as I really enjoy the natural, whole food aspect to their products.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

This vitamin spray has great quality and taste! You can take it as it is or mix it with water. It's gentle on the stomach and great for kids who do not like to take vitamins.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

One of my favorites to keep on hand for my children! High quality and the love the taste! Happy it’s made with whole ingredients that they can absorb