HU

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Great products it help me to not feel hungry the Taste it’s great amazing benefits totally recommended. It’s a great plant vase great for after workouts It helps with my diet and lifestyle it has great benefits. The ingredients the a hole quality simple the best it’s a whole package!!!

ecb0fa6b-7837-4981-899c-c15b79153b0b
Posted on Nov 21, 2021

This product has helped so much with managing my diabetes. I have a hard time making myself eat regularly, so this has been the perfect solution. It fills me up without bloating, and the flavor blends well with all kinds of fruits to make it even more tasty and nutritious. It also has reduced my IBS problems to almost zero...that alone is worth every penny! I have recommended the Garden of Life products to many friends, especially the ones that have similar problems to mine. The quality of their products is second to none in my opinion.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

I originally purchased this product to rid myself of that belly bump below my belt line. Well it did just that plus it removed about 8 pounds. I’m now at my desired weight and friends and family notice the difference.

f323d8cc-3ea5-4d3b-bd9e-35ac29db942c
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

So far so good. I am having this once per day with a green juice blend that has spinach, kale, ginger, and pineapple- I blend that juice with the powder and half a banana. I workout 3-5 days per week. And I am losing weight. It also is helping with my eating habits. Also having lots of water.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Many rounds of order for this, taste it as good as chocolate, not sweet, texture a little cakey but at the same time it had that raw healthy food texture inside. I usually mix with unsweetened soy milk and it turns out super nice, the size is big that I can consume for around 1 month for one package.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I was recommended this protein powder from my registered dietician. The flavor is strong at first, but I often mix this in my morning smoothie with any fruit (but banana especially goes great with this!). This is the first protein I’ve been able to use without any irritation in my digestion. It’s great for after workouts and helps support any healthy diet and lifestyle goals The fiber in this is one of the main benefits as well as it being a plant based protein. I have recommended this to most of my coworkers and continue to use this without any issues!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I have been using this plant based protein powder for four years now and LOVE it! I add it to my protein smoothies practically every day, after my gym workouts. I enjoy the vanilla flavored powder, and add it along with almond milk, almond butter, and a banana for a delicious and hunger satisfying morning or mid-day meal. It’s been an excellent addition to my diet and fits my busy lifestyle. I enjoy the taste, and early on it’s allowed me to reach and maintain my weight goals. Definitely recommend.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I love that the ingredients are plant based. Not sure about quality as I just learned that it is owned now by Nestle. I just learned that there are a lot of issues with Nestle as an ethical company. Package is a little bit bigger than the content. Taste is not good but it's ok for me once I blend it with my other smoothie ingredients. I already bought different products from this brand. But now I'm contemplating if I would buy any since I now know it's owned by Nestle.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Honestly I was scared with Nestle reputation, it definitely has bad products but I was lucky with this product so far good effect on me I lost weight without any hormonal problems

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Love this protein so much. I have been using it for 4 years. Best weight loss, blood sugar control and overall vitamin health packed protein ever. Curbs sugar cravings! Taste is meh but I add fruit and chug it down. :) Health > taste! Love this so much!!!!