HU

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I like that this is made by Garden of Life. it has been my favourite brand since a friend introduced it to me long ago. Quality is superb. ingredients is organic, the size of capsule is just right. not too big and easy to swallow. the iron dosage is just right. I can feel its benefit on the 3rd day after taking it 2x a day. I dont get dizzy anymore. and I have more energy. it doesn't have any bad taste also.

f19af553-b339-499f-ace2-49ff5d402798

I was on the search for the perfect iron supplement, and 'healthy blood' has a great blend of ingredients. At first glance, I didn't understand why I would want to take two pills of this one, when I could take a single pill of the other iron option. As I learned more about iron and how it's best to divide the dosage throughout the day for maximum absorption, I decided this option suits my needs better. I am grateful to have this easy to take iron supplement that makes me feel so much better.

Violettie
Posted on Dec 10, 2021

So far this is my good find! Because this is totally natural without yucky stuffs! This made by whole foods blend. It won't cause any harms to my tummy :) I take this once for normal day, i take this twice during my menstrual cycle because i lost a lot of blood and my iron level is at the lowest. So this is good for me to replenish my iron level also regulate my blood level. It has Vitamin B & C too for energy production & support best absorption & immunity support. This has to take it daily like eating a whole foods for optimal result and support for overall health of iron & blood level in the body! Good product & good price to me! I loved it!

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I have been using this especially for my iron deficiency and this is so far the best iron nurture product..recommended:) quality of item is great all organic, natural, non gmo and just all awesome ingredient, size is good for the price and dosage is best two each day and benefit also has probiotic and taste doesnt taste like iron to me

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Been trying a few diffrent supplements for iron deficiency and this one seem to be the most effective one by far. Good combination of high quality ingredients for better absorbtion is my first guess. 1 caps/day and after a week the symtoms disappeared. Higly recommend it. Fast shipping & handling aswell, thanks.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I could feel a difference in my overall health the day that I started taking this! I am a firm believer that this supplement works. My brain fog started to disappear and my energy levels picked up. I could also tell a difference in my eyesight and mood, which I had been having trouble with recently. I think that it must be a great detoxifier because I swear this is changing my health for the better. I Also love that it has 160% of the daily value of iron in it, since I felt like I had been anemic. Good job Garden of Life!

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Amazing product. I love that it’s vegan friendly. I really like the ingredients here. No bad stuff and all the things I feel I need to boost my iron levels. I like the addition of fruit and veggies, probiotic and enzymes. Easy on my digestion, easy to swallow and after a few weeks of use I feel more awake and healthy!

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I love these iron capsules, great quality, been using them for couple of years now. They keep my iron levels in check. As anemic person it's a benefit for me. Also, ingredients, they don't contain any nasties and that's not easy to find. They don't have any taste and are easy to swallow.

Martyb
Posted on Nov 9, 2021

I have a very long time trust for this brand and tried many different products of it. I needed Vitamin code as with ageing I had noticed that I had iron deficiency and needed a quality ingredient to compensate my vegetarian diet. This is the product to go for me. I feel so much better after few hours and if I could I would be happy to give 6 stars! Update After my second repurchase I confirm again that it is really helpful, and if I take it few days before the period it will help me to decrease its side symptoms like headache

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Garden of Life is my first choice of supplements because of their very high standards and exceptional quality. After we had our blood work, we all pretty much were very low on ferritin because of our no red meat diet. Ferritin is a blood protein that contains iron. So I started buying this supplement. The dosage is perfect. We alternate between 1 and 2 capsules based on how we feel. The ingredients are just right. Few months back, my father in law's iron and ferritin dropped down to very dangerous levels due to some illness. I gave him a bottle of this Healthy Blood. He recovered so fast that he opened an account with Iherb and he now orders it regularly. He feels like he was reborn. Thank you Garden of Life for creating this exceptional supplement.