HU

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I’ve re-purchased this product a lot of times. I started taking supplements religiously when covid started last March 2020, and I’ve only been sick once in 1.5 years. (I have low immune system so I usually get sick at least 5x/yr!) Here’s my routine: Before breakfast: Collagen After lunch: garlic+fishoil+vitamin D After dinner: vitamin K+coq10 Before bedtime: probiotic

395aaf1e-c890-4c45-b7d6-ce4f8aa1e9b6
Posted on May 22, 2022

My diastolic BP used to be constantly in the range of 100-110 mm of Hg.Taking Raw K-Complex has reduced it to 80-90 and there is simultaneously reduction of about 10 points on systolic reading too. Used to often feel the heat in the ears when someone said or did something not aceptable to me.That's gone.Am much calmer now.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Garden of Life makes quality products with the best ingredients that are whole food based and also vegan and kosher, so it qualifies for everything I am looking for in a product. It has important benefits for the body to support bone and heart health. One bottle lasts for 2 months and take 1 capsule daily. It does not have any taste, as you simply swallow with water. I recommend you give it a try!

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I used this during my pregnancy by recommendation of my OBGYN with dosage one capsule every other day. It highered my vitamin K levels and kept them stable so it is of good quality i believe. The ingredients are very clean which i like. I didn`t see any side effects, as of taste or aftertaste there is none. It is quite big size package so it goes a long way. Would repurchase since i saw the benefits.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

This is my favorite Vitamin K supplement to take and reliably keeps a stable level of this important nutrient in my system. The pills themselves are a little strange with their contents of a black, oily substance - but that's just a very available form of vitamin K in a natural food base. More vitamins should be made like this.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I feel that these are a really great Vitamin K option, as I prefer the most natural and whole food based supplements available. My mom was experiencing high parathyroid levels along with the problems that causes, so she began taking Vitamin K2. After a year of supplementation, her parathyroid levels had returned to normal. I can’t say that it was all due to the vitamin K, but it certainly could have helped her body lower its blood calcium levels.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Garden of Life, Vitamin Code, Raw K-Complex is another great product. I take one capsule with 10,000IU of D3. This is a trust-worthy brand. I love the ingredients of pro-biotics and the enzyme blend as well as the whole food source.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Said to be good for regulating high blood pressure when consumed along with D3. Waiting for results to prove. No any side effects thus far.

Posted on Feb 16, 2021

I started using one of these apps that you put in all your food and it tells you how much of each nutrient you are getting. I was woefully low in Vitamin K. In addition, I was feeling kind of awful most days. So, I bought this Vitamin K and I was pleasantly surprised. I actually had a little bit more energy and I felt a little better. Wow, who knew Vitamin K could do anything at all? I didn't. Now I'm pretty impressed with Vitamin K and if you are low in it, this is a good vitamin to try!

Posted on Feb 12, 2021

I prefer this k vitamin supplement, since its composition is all from fruit and vegetables, all organic. It also contains trace minerals and a Probiotic Blend that help with absorption I avoid chemically produced vitamins, and after my health care specialist told me that I lack vitamin k, I turned to this supplement. Later on, after taking a health test, I was told, I no longer have k vitamin deficiency. So, I believe that this supplement helps.