HU
4.5

4.5
Posted on May 25, 2022
I am addicted to it!

It is extremely tasty! The taste is the same as the small size bags but the price is better. I suppose it is high quality because all the ingredients are organic. It is a perfect snack and can help you diversify your diet by adding some fibers and micronutrients. I am going to buy more of it!

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

We love this brand of seaweed snack, but find that the snack packs that seem to be all the rage are a bit wasteful, in terms of packaging. We've started purchasing the BIG SHEETS and cutting them up with our kitchen shears and our little one gobbles them up. Delicious and the avocado oil is a nice twist

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I loveeee loveeee seaweed. As soon as i saw this i had to order and try it! Omg!!! It’s soooo yumm really enjoyed it and the size was pretty big of the sheets. It’s definitely an healthy option as a snacks. I don’t like chips much but this…! Love it! I also think the quality is great. Will repurchase again and again.

Posted on May 20, 2022

So much less packaging than the usual nori snack packages. Tastes great and due to the size of the sheets can be used for rolling sushi or breaking into pieces to eat as a snack.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 12, 2022

Crackers are a big miss for me on Paleo. I miss them much more than bread having grown up on stacks of saltines. I have tried several brands, and these are the winners. My top reasons why are: 1) Great crunch. Even "snap". Some others that have as good an ingredient profile as these can be crumbly, which is not what I want. 2) Neutral taste. I want to taste what is on the cracker. The cracker is the base player, the topping is lead guitar. These crackers have a good neutral taste. 3) 100% paleo compliant ingredient panel.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022
10,468

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022
2,155

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

It’s good it taste well.. like seaweed I would recommend the other flavors it gives you that extra flavors when you eat it with something or just a snack

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

once you open the package u have to consume it right away or store it in another sealing bag otherwise it won't be crispy anymore

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

The seaweed is crispy and savory. I find it quite messy to eat as it is quite oily and on the bottom of the tray is always a pool of oil. I makes a great keto diet snack as the carb content is quite low and there is no sugar added. The size of the package is ok. I will usually share the pack as once it is open it doesn't keep too well. Usually need to finish in one or two days. The item is quite expensive though compared to other varieties of seaweed available. This is more of a treat for me as I am trying to keep within a keto diet.