HU
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

This teriyaki flavour is delicious! My daughter eats them for a snack and loves it, she has sophisticated taste! Just the right amount of seasoning on these. I love how well they keep in the slightly oily packets, too. If you love teriyaki and seaweed, you will love this product!

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

Fresh and great tasting. I use these for snacks when I need a boost of greens and nutrients. You can also wrap rice and veggies and shrimp in them for a quick maki snack.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

I choose this taste favor as it tends to like original seaweed taste, less salty and taste more healthy. I will use it roll up some rice to eat and taste is nice :)

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I love those seaweed snacks. There are different flavours but the teriyaki is my favorite. It's full of vitamins and minerals, way better than eating chips. Perfect amount of salty !

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Posted on May 22, 2022

I love these! There are just enough in each package that they make a good mid-day snack. The flavor is well balanced and not overly salty. They dissolve perfectly when they hit the tongue, as this kind of seaweed snack should.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I usually don’t buy seaweed often as the taste can be really strong. This was a nice sweet teriyaki flavor and I let my friends try it and they liked it as well. I would eat this with other snacks or rice

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I like how they come in divided up portions for one meal. Pair super well with rice and other foods and are easy to wrap around stuff to make a bite size morsel. Delicious in taste, I'll definitely be buying them again in my next order

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

perfect size so so good! highly recommend - great for school lunches and more love the taste of these

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

Very tasty. Teriyaki is a great flavor. These are a low calorie snack.