HU

Posted on Feb 18, 2022
Smooth and affordable, loved this.

I use Giovanni's products for hair care, so why not try their shave cream? It did not disappoint. Creamy, yet slippery enough to provide for a smooth shave. Plus, little to no scent! It had a faint 'clean' smell, if that makes sense. As someone who is very prone to reactions towards artificial fragrances and chemicals, this one was perfect. No issues whatsoever! Would recommend!!

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I’ve been thru a long journey of trying MANY shave creams for my body & face… This is the only one (that I’ve found) that has no irritating add-ons, is not whipped (so you actually have an rich cream, and not diluted), and just over-all simple and decently priced.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

previously was using bulldog shaving gel. After switch to this shaving cream, it gives perfect shaving experience. Reduce the chances of cuts and burn cause by razor. Also it is easier to apply on face since it is cream base. Rinsing will take a little bit more effort as it has moisturizing ingredients, but can be rinse off cleanly. Highly recommend to try

Posted on Nov 30, 2020

I've struggled with shaving for so long, tried different sensitive foaming gels, creams... nothing worked as good as this one, I think all I needed was the extra moisturizing effect that this one has, it leaves the skin so smooth and healthy looking. The cream itself is gentle and fragrance free which I also love. I think this is my new shaving cream. thumbs up if this helped :)

dba1aac8-b4ee-4dd2-afcd-6711262d8235
0ea9d07c-a888-4345-bca0-3397e1977d26
a57459e0-7591-4d01-ad1c-8843639832f6
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I was looking for an unscented shaving cream. This is a good option. It leaves your skin moisturized and it doesn't irritate. However because it's a cream the consistency is greasy and it doesn't lather. I found that using this types of shaving creams is not the best for my oily skin, plus it also clogs my electric shaver and my razor. It you don't mind that then you should give it a try because it's really mild and non irritating. I personally won't buy it again.

9a4c388f-ea50-42ed-84ec-4a77bf97924a
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

This is a high quality shaving cream made from natural ingredients. We buy it often, and there aren't many fragrance free shaving creams on the market. The only reason I took a star off is because it isn't really fragrance free. The fragrance is quite strong, it may be the rose oil or something similar. The scent dissipates quite quickly and doesn't remain on my skin so I don't get a rash.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Hubby really liked this shave cream, especially since it's so hard to find one that is gentle on skin and fragrance free. The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is that he tried the Paula's Choice shave cream and after shave lotion and loves that even more than this. For this reason we probably won't repurchase this, however it is a great alternative at a more affordable price point :)

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

The shave cream is really a good option for sensitive skin. And it is affordable as it lasts for a long time. There is no scent, and my skin doesn't turn red after washing the cream off. It glides on skin smoothly, making shaving to be easier and no hassle!!

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Amazing! It softens my skin before shaving and makes it very moisturized because I take acutane and my skin is extremely dry but with this product I can shave without getting my skin stripped

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

i have used this a few times to shave, and it's great. i like it scentless so that it doesn't irritate my skin