Page 1 - Reviews - Giovanni, Scalp Massager & Shampoo Brush, Black, 1 Brush - iHerb
HU

Sophia
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Great scalp massager from Giovanni, at an affordable price. This little tool helps my to distribute and massage shampoo and conditioner on my hair gently and effectively. It is good quality and gentle enough not to damage my long, curly, natural hair. I didn't know what I was missing out before purchasing this brush and I also use it to apply oils on my scalp at evening time, as part of my hair beauty regime. I definitely recommend trying. If my review helps, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me. Many thanks.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

This is a great scalp massage brush for hair! It is gentle on my scalp and does not cause pain or cut my hair. I love it! ❤️ Don't forget to take out the black string from inside the package (for hanging the brush).

2bb51518-f5f3-457b-8cb3-ce5e02d67e7f
6fbcc159-45aa-48a5-ae52-e3f2dda4f362
98d1e4bc-3a22-4e81-ae3b-f085ba308af7
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

the best product for your scalp!!!! I have something similar from a different brand but this one is a better size and quality. I use this whenever I shampoo my hair, very sensitive on the scalp, leaves my head feeling refreshed and actually clean. great for when you have product buildup and need to really cleanse the scalp or if you want a scalp massage, distributes oils perfectly onto the scalp.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Full of delight! I bought this brush to make hair masks with it from time to time. And did not expect that I will use literally it every day!!! But for the first time I tried it on my head, I fell in love. And now the first thing I do when I return home from work is a head massage with this brush. It is very convenient to use, spikes are perfect stiffness - not too soft and not too hard. And the massage itself is very pleasant - it is relaxing me and stimulating blood flow to the head at the same time. Anyway, I didn’t see it coming, but it’s a super product, and I highly recommend to everybody to buy and enjoy it!

MarjiMum
Posted on May 14, 2022

I have a dry, scaly but oily scalp. I suspect it comes from either my auto-immune disease or the medication I take for it. I have tried using deep cleansing shampoos and also dandruff shampoos but nothing was helping. Since gently using this scalp massager with my normal shampoo my scalp feels a lot less congested and my hair is cleaner. The itching I had previously has improved also. My husband has been using it too and he says his dry scalp feels much better.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I have been using this few a week or so now and love giving myself a nice massage whilst foaming up my shampoo. It is gentle on the scalp and you can control how soft or firm you want it. Such a good price and a very sturdy product. Definitely recommend getting one of these!

Posted on May 9, 2022

When I saw this brush from Giovanni, I decided to try it out as a scalp massager. It’s a good size that fits comfortably in my hand and helps make the shampoo lather more. It comes with a string that I use to hang on my shower door. I highly recommend it.

Posted on May 8, 2022

it is amazing for your scalp and hair as it truly deeply makes sure your hair is clean, without being too harsh on your scalp and does not rip out your hair when you use it (great quality silicone). you do although have to be careful if your scalp is a sensitive.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

i love scalp scrubbers! I've had one for ages and needed a new one and this is just like my old one. scalp scrubbers are really good for spreading products throughout your scalp. I use it for shampoo, hair oil, ...etc. They're also really good for promoting hair growth!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Love this thing, give a great scalp massage and helps to distribute shampoo. Not something I thought I would like so much, but after getting a different, cheaper scalp massager as a gift that did not work well, I decided to try this one as it is higher quality. It is great, makes shampooing much more pleasant!