HU

Posted on Aug 8, 2022
Absolutely love this!

Gives laundry a fresh and pleasant scent. Have often used this together with the other products of the same brand that are scented to make it more subtle. Good to know that it is not laden with chemicals and therefore able to use with peace of mind. Will certainly purchase again.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I love the fact that this product is natural, cleans well and baby clothes friendly. I only give it four stars because I have had issues with the pods dissolving properly in the wash and getting stuck in the washing machine. It seems the plastic covering needs to be thinner. Still, a good second option when iHerb runs out of Molly’s Suds which is our all time favorite.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Fragrance free detergent witch I prefer to use when my skin is sensitive. It is very easy to use and does the job, but won’t remove really harsh stains. The powder has melted without any problem. Good choice if you wanna avoid heavy liquid packaging, or for your travels. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍🏻 button. Thank you!

Posted on May 21, 2022

I’ve tried so many other brands of natural laundry detergents and this is the only one that actually properly cleans and removes odor from clothes.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

My purchase decision was driven by the product's concept. I aim to reduce harmful chemicals as much as possible. This will be my new brand for laundry detergent going forward.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

First time switching to more natural cleaning products. This one has non toxic ingredients, it's rated as green on the EWG website. For me it does the job, I don't miss the artificial fragrances.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I prefer using pods without scents and this one does a great job cleaning my dirty laundry. One pod works perfectly with my small/medium size load.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I am very allerdic to scents so this is a great product to use. This detergent even cleans stained clothing. The pods are simple to use and much less messy compared to loose powder.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Cleans well and no obtrusive smell after the laundry since the pods are fragrance free. No residue left on the clothes or in the washing machine. Got the 24-piece pack and will definitely purchase a bigger one.

Posted on May 5, 2022

to be honest I didn't see much of a difference... it washed my clothes like any other average detergent... When the packet comes into contact with water, the film dissolves, allowing the cleaning ingredients to do their job and remove yucky stains and odors from your laundry like any other detergent...