HU

Posted on Sep 10, 2021
Best Tablets I've Ever Used

I have tried many green powders, liquids and tablets they all come close but never quite tick all the boxes, until now. These tablets are truly fantastic and they are the first to tick all the boxes. I not only highly recommend these but I also give them two thumbs 👍🏻 up.

83ccb9b5-04cf-4da5-9e8e-5da07cd04f44
90e911a6-61a4-4709-9d33-9443ea470d94
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This dishwashing detergent can remove burnt stains on my stainless steel cooking pots (which are hard to remove even by scrubbing). All the old food colour stains on my chopping boards have been removed too. I set the temperature of my dishwasher to "high". I love the light fragrance too.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Read many good comments from other forums and would like to give it a shot. Very effective in cleaning cookware with medium level of dirt. The smell is fine, not very strong. It works well on 45cm siemen dish washing machine. No stink after drying. Have been using this for sometime and will definitely repurchase!!

These dishwasher pods are excellent. I was leary of trying a more natural product because I really like my dishes clean but I hate all the chemicals. They are excellent. Everything comes out clean and shiny and spotless. I do have lemishine dishwasher rinse agent in my machine. I have a Bosch dishwasher with three levels. Perfection!

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Works well considering the natural ingredients composition. You won't expect completely streak free like those Finish Powerball tablets. Tried Thyme&Fig, Magnolia&Pear. Both smells wonderful but not too overly perfumed. Cleaning ability of these is good enough for me, I feel safe eating off these plates rather than worry about those nasty chemical residues. Click like if this helped!

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I order this dishwasher detergent pods because the one I was using ( a well known brand name) was destroying my glassware. Grab Green is excellent. My dishes are clean and my glasses are beautiful and shiny. I even stopped using rinse additive, there's no need for it, the dishes come out spotless. I will definitely be reordering when the time comes.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Great detergent pods that suit the dishwasher, have light fresh smell of citrus, non toxic and the dishes come out very clean, highly recommended! If you liked this review please thumbs up 👍 🙂

ef1db845-8b1c-4d37-861d-a3038559976c
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I immidiatly fell in love with the scent of this product! But I was dissapointed that I can not devede 1 tablet into half. I've got very tiny dishwashing mashine and usually use only half of the tablet. As for the power of washing - it is not very strong product, better to use 2 tabs for dirty pans.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I love these closest to natural Dishwashing Pods! When I open the dishwasher, there is no chemical smell, only a fresh and clean scent of Tangerine and Lemongrass. There is no residue on the dishes, even the glasswares are sparkling clean. Getting a bit pricey thoug.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I love this pods! The dishes are clean but with gentle and not chemical smell. I usually buy the bigger package, but didn't have more value in my basket.