HU

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

It’s great soap for anyone who like tangerine with lemongrass. I like the fact it’s non-toxic and plant based!

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Such a lovely fragrance for washing hands. Sweet and fresh. And not drying on hands.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Nice scent! Feels clean and washes nicely.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Wasn’t a fan of the smell, wouldn’t buy again.

Posted on May 23, 2021

Smell fine

After using this a few times I developed eczema in my hands. It often happens if I use the wrong products, but I haven't figured out yet which ingredient I'm sensitive to. Anyhow, this product is obviously containing something that is causing a reaction. I've tried other hand soaps from Grab Green as well, but they are no better when it comes to this.

Posted on Nov 12, 2013

great smell

Posted on Oct 2, 2018

Padma Lakshmi

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Great soap! It washes away dirt well from the skin, does not dry out, quickly rinses off without forming a film, and has a delightful aroma. Recommend!

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

A wonderful liquid soap with a fresh citrus scent. Much more delicate than similar products from the supermarket. Washes off easily. The packaging is convenient and economical. We will order again.