HU

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Really nice! Smells amazing like geranium and melts off all my makeup and spf. Doesn’t leave a film and doesn’t sting the eyes when I use it to remove mascara. I haven’t noticed it helps with bha but it’s still a good quality cleanser. Also very gentle and moisturizing.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Very very very gooood gives me a deep cleanse before my face wash it does an amazing job on my problematic skin, dry and acne prone. 5 stars

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I’m using this almost everyday and I’m very satisfied I love this balm. The quality is top notch. I love how it came with package and it’s really sensitive on your skin I will buy again!

Posted on May 28, 2022

Love the BHA that's in the oil and it takes off makeup really well. Not as much product in the case as I thought there would be but for the price I'm not mad.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Does an ok job but will not repurchase. Does not completely remove my makeup and fails to remove my mascara. I have been using cleansing oil for 20 years now and find they work better then an balms.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I liked this balm. Nice texture. Cleans well. Almoust no smell

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Love all series Hanskin cleansing balms. Cleans perfectly.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

This makes my skin so clean!

Posted on Dec 20, 2021