HU

Posted on Mar 1, 2022
Quality organic formula.

We use this in combination with the regular Happy Family 0-12 month. Daughter enjoys it just seems you must make sure it is well mixed.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Excellent quality - top ingredients that provide the required benefit consistently. Great price as well and quick delivery. No issues.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

My baby has responded better to this formula thank others. Very happy with the purchase!Excellent!

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I bought this for my daughter the doctor consulted

Posted on May 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

First of all, I thought the particles were hard to melt. I might have repeated it if it had a positive effect on my child, but I stopped because I had eczema on my body. I think this is also due to my child's constitution. I wondered if there was something that didn't fit.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I was looking for organic milk so I bought it. The baby drank it without any problems, but the smell was unique and did not look delicious, probably because it contained iron. It was hard to dissolve in hot water, and there was always undissolved residue in the baby bottle after drinking. The container is so easy to use that I use holle milk in this container (^^)

Posted on May 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I tried about 4 types of powdered milk that can be purchased on iHerb, but this one had the most powdered residue. I can't compare it with the one made in Japan because other things are so melted, but the baby bottle has powder after drinking. It's been a month and a half since I was born, but he drinks it. If other items are out of stock, I will buy them, but I think there will be no repeats.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Excellent, my daughter's health is sweet, breastfeed her, of course, and introduce her to this milk afterwards

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought the orange one because it was sold out. I'm glad that he drank it without any change.