HU
Based on 1,385 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,385 Ratings
Posted on Jan 19, 2023

Light, refreshing and uplifting. This is a lovely white tea blend. It's an unique take on the classic earl grey. It's much brighter, and the bergamot notes compliment the tea very well. So glad I gave it a try. I find buying Harney & Sons loose leaf teas to great value for money because you can easily adjust how strong you want your tea to be from day to day. Large quantity and less wastage.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022
1,365

Posted on Oct 12, 2022
1,464

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I had other Harney & Sons products in the past, and I'm really happy I also gave a go to this one. The white tea is so special and delicate. And the box is such a pretty thing to have in your kitchen and bring a bit of beauty to your day.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Sep 6, 2022
2,382

1great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I love the packaging of Harney & Sons, and given its excellent quality, it makes for great gifting. This time though, I kept it for myself as I love Earl Grey tea and was curious about "Winter White". These were single serve sachets so no messing around with teapots and strainers. The taste was floral and delicate, definitely one of my more preferred blends. It is a bit on the pricey side though.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

It's the little things during Covid: Harney & Sons teas are one of life's little pleasures. This one got me through the winter with a perfectly balanced taste, excellent ingredients- very relaxing and restorative. I love that the packaging is recyclable too. Good amount of caffeine but not too much.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022