HU

lifeglutenfree
Posted on Sep 24, 2021

I take this chlorella everyday. It's super high quality and does not have any added fillers in the ingredients. It gives me energy and a boost. It's a product I won't be without! I buy the 350g size because it saves money. I like that it's packaged in an amber glass bottle. The benefits of taking chlorella include vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. I can tell that it's helping me because I feel better when take it. I have a neuromuscular disease so anything that helps me feel a little better is well worth it.

ad9745d7-bf77-4142-a64c-499f21c10364

I used this in combination with the cilantro detox and I'm not sure if it did anything positive for me because I had to stop as I noticed some inflammation in my joints. In this case it is not a fault of the product as I personally am sensitive to some substances depending on my gut health at the time and chlorella was one of them. I will try it again at some point. Again, I can't fault the product for my own sensitivities when we are dealing with a high quality and pure product with no fillers.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Ive tried a dozen different chorella brands over the past 20 years and this is my favorite powder one. When I need to take larger amounts and can't handle all those capsules, I add this powdered form in my smoothie. It is much less expensive than capsules and it works very well for me and my family.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Product packed well far expiration date excellent detoxing benefits. The quality of this company is the best on the market.It mixes easily in water with my spiraling and Noriega powder and others with just a shaker cup. It is a protein source no sodium gives high energy and detoxes heavy metal in the body.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

In my opinion this is the cleanest, most potent and best tasting chlorella on the market. This is a daily supplement for us and never skipped. Love the big jar, love the product!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

after a long research for a high quality chlorella .. I found out that this one is the best choice so far 👌🏼

Posted on May 29, 2022

Great quality product. Big bottle size last longer. Useful for detoxification.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

The cleanest tasting chlorella I have ever used. It’s so fresh even my girlfriend can drink it! I use this every morning.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Great algae to detox heavy metals out of the body.

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

This is such a great product. I used it during my pregnancies to oxygenate the blood. It’s also been a great addition to my supplement regime for auto immune.