HU

Based on 2,394 Ratings
1,579
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
5,388

I find this product to be gentle on my gums in comparison to more traditional fluoride products, which tend to burn. I like that is has coconut oil, which has natural antibacterial properties and helps to loosen plaque buildup. Pleasant flavor and just a good all around product. Perfect size for travel.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022
4,976

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I've never written a review about toothpaste but this product deserves praise. My teeth never felt too clean with natural toothpaste. This toothpaste is super minty and freshens my breath. The taste is excellent: not too mild, not artificial. It's how toothpaste "should" taste. It makes brushing teeth slightly more pleasant.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I love this toothpaste as I like a quite strong mint taste, and this has it. All natural apart from the fluoride, which I'm not convinced has a place in the human body - but my holistic dentist recommends that it does have a place in tooth health if it's used only on the teeth and spat out (not used in water supply). I alternate this with non-fluoride toothpaste to lessen my exposure to fluoride. It seems to be working well.

iamgabrielle
Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Excellent toothpaste! Good composition, it helps whitening the teeth, but also gentle! I bought this small size for travelling - perfect for 2 people for a 15 day trip and I think it's still some toothpaste left in the tube after this. The flavor is nice, not to strong, it did not bother me to go have breakfast after it.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

First time buying this brand as it used all natural ingredients. I have dry mouth so can’t use toothpaste with SLS. Bought the charcoal whitening ones too. It’s a little pricey in comparison to other brands. Will continue to purchase if it’s as good as the reviews.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I like this because it has fluoride. Just because I try to avoid animal products and testing when possible doesn't mean I'm anti-science! My dentist and hygienist are always happy with my teeth and I've gotten a clean bill of dental health. I really like how it tastes. I didn't realize how good it was until I used a sample tube that the dentist gave me of one of the major brands. Blech! This is just a very pleasant mint taste, and the price is decent.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022