Page 1 - Reviews - Idealove, Superfood Skin Savior, Lime All Yours, 1 Beauty Sheet Mask, 0.68 fl oz (20 ml) - iHerb
HU

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Sheet masks are a lovely treat for the skin. The size might not be a perfect fit, but they can be adjusted somewhat. The quality is generally good, and they usually don’t have a strong scent. I like to use them two or three times a week, if I can make the time.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Not bad at all. Nothing extraordinary obviously, but nothing bad either. Cheap price, easy to use. Leaves skin smooth and moisturized. I think I would order again. My skin felt good. Neutral scent, Decent quality. I’m sure will be good for any age if it’s just to hydrate the skin.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Thank you for the parcel arriving in good condition within a week from order. Packaging are all good and brand new. Trying the items for the first time after reading reviews. Will try and update later on

3b8fc899-1c4e-456b-be93-91d9ce1aaa4a
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Bamboo fiber mask sheet, soft and skin-friendly. The smell of impregnation is weak. After removal, the skin is moist, very calm, the tone is more even.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Wow!! the size is good The package is good also, has a very nice quality A good choice I would like to order it more and more

Posted on May 17, 2022

I have bought quite a few face masks from Iherb. They are all excellent value and such interesting ingredients! Lovely to give to someone else also.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

An excellent beauty mask Pleasant lemon scent Left me with smooth and pleasant skin Highly recommended and also a cheap price

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Good quality mask with pretty clean ingredients. I use it before events and the skin gets very dewy. Recommended!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

skin feels amazing , after using the sheet mask i used the substance as a face serum , good fot moisturize

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I felt it was refreshing and nourishing. The smell is great.