HU

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I was using the Missha biphasic eye make up remover prior to this one and I thought it was good but this one is even better! You shake to bottle to mix the oil and watery parts of the product together and soak a cotton pad by inverting the bottle a couple of times onto the pad. It removes all (even waterproof) eye make up with very minimal effort -no need to pull at the delicate eye area at all. My only quibble is that I hadn’t noticed that it’s only 100 ml so it really is very small and perhaps it is quite expensive for the amount but the performance is that good that I would definitely buy this one again

33043c32-9edf-4453-a363-4387fc61f7f7
Posted on Feb 2, 2022

This makeup remover is composed of two layers - an oil based one and a water based one - and it really cleans very well. As the name states it is good for cleaning eye makeup and lips - leaving the area moisturised. It takes off even my most stubborn lipsticks. I find it to be a bit too oily to clean the rest of the skin on my face though, so I use it in combination with another makeup remover. Its apple scent is great and overall it works well for what it was intended for.

This eye makeup remover isn't great, it doesn't remove the mascara/eyeliner/eye pencil completely. You have to go a few rounds with a cotton pad for better removal. But it doesn't sting in my eyes and around them. That's the only reason why I gave it 4 stars and not less.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

great product. Removes make-up from the eyes and lips quickly. Very gentle, does not irritate the eyes. This is my second order and I highly recommend it

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Removed heavy makeup from eyes and lips. I use it when I wear heavy eye makeup, removes it very quickly. Great quality and it lasts for long. It has no scent and not irritating the eyes.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

It works very well. No fragrance and mild. I use mostly for mascara removal and works so well. The bottle is hard one but it should be better if a soft plastic bottle because I could squeeze to put just some on the cotton swabs.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Great product from great brand! It works gently but does the work! Not too watery, but not very oily. Just the right consistency.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Works really well you do not need much of a product

Posted on May 5, 2022

Great product. I'm able to take off my makeup with ease.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Not the first time buying it and it definitely will not be the last! So good for waterproof makeup