Page 1 - Reviews - IP-6 International, IP6 Gold, Immune Support Formula Powder, Mango Passionfruit, 377 gm - iHerb
HU
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I have been taking IP6 & inositol daily for more than 10 years now and have no intention to stop doing so, as, personally, I conisder it as my own life savior - I found it to do what it promises to do! This is a great quality product and I like its taste. My personal showed that after using it for several weeks, in my blood check, my wbc count was higher! Ofcourse, if one is taking other medicins, he, she, should consult his, her, doctor.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Service from iHerb was great. The product arrived quickly. The mango passionfruit flavour is very good. It is still too early to see what the long term impact of this supplement is, but it seems promising.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

This product really chelates iron well. I had a ferritin level of 351, and after two months of taking two scoops a day on an empty stomach), my ferritin went down to 61. I am learning how dangerous excess iron is, and IP6 is one of the products recommended in the Root Cause Protocol(Morley Robbins) to get rid of excess iron, especially if you cannot donate blood. The taste is actually quite good, but this company just released a totally unflavored powder and I will buy that one next, since it will have no flavorings or excipients added.

Posted on Jan 15, 2021

Continuing better energy, better sleep, better mental resilience, better skin, better overall well-being. This product was suggested to us by a friend whose serious health issues cleared up tremendously after they started taking IP6 Gold. We are very thankful to our friend for sharing their experiences with us, which helped to lead us on the path to better health.

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

I’ve suffered from heamochromotosis for some time. My GP was amazed how well it worked. It’s great!

Posted on Sep 17, 2020

This product has recently changed its flavour and has now a sticker on the top saying - New Fresh Flavor. It does indeed smell more like the mango flavour that it says it has, but the taste is pretty disgusting. I much preferred the old not-so-fresh flavour. I think it still boosts the immune system, though.

Posted on Jul 6, 2020

My father in law consumed this product in first two chemotherapy and forgot to order it for the 3rd one. First two chemotherapy sessions went basically without any bad simptoms from chemotherapy and since he didn't have it for the 3rd session of chemotherapy we noticed some bad simptoms, like heat feeling in the legs, some wounds on the head..and similar. We order this product again and we hope it's going to help him again. So, do not risk staying without this product if you have some serious medical condition. We learned hard way...as I said, usage of this product during 2 sessions of chemotherapy resulted without any bad symptoms for my father in law.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

mum takes this for cancer. she says it has been helpful

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This supplement gave me a lot of benefit and I have seen important improvements in my health.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Too sweet for me but the IP6 itself works well. Prefer the unflavoured ones.