HU

navajo
Posted on Oct 7, 2021

As the rest of the uINIK products that I have tried and love, this serum is a little gem too. Regardless of the word oil in the title of this serum, it isn't oily at all. It has a light and milky consistency, it absorbs quickly and it isn't sticky or tacky. At the moment I'm using it in my morning routine, even I initially bought it with the idea to use it in my evening routine, as I thought that it is richer and oilier in texture. It goes well under makeup and with the rest of my morning routine.

Great for combination or oily skin. This is not oily at all, even though it says it is a light "oil serum". Skin is soothed and smooth, but not greasy or shiny. Pleasantly surprized.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

This is a wonderful alternative to face oil. It has a light, gel serum texture and feels like a combination of oil and a serum. Noni has amazing antioxidant properties. I apply this under my moisturizer.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I use it at night under my night cream. Although the name is oil, it's not oily at all, it's light yet I feel skin is soft and smooth.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

leaves the skin with a velvety feeling nurishes the skin the overall skin look did improve not oily at all!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Another lovely Iunik product, good anti aging ingrediants at a great price. Milky serum that sinks in easily without an oily feel.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I tried it and like it! Neutral scent, gentle.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Beautiful Serum! So moisturizing and sinks in just perfect

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Great quality and price! Thank you i herb!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

good but not for my sensitive skin