HU

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

The texture is like a thinner version of the Weleda Skin Food lotion, which is very thick. I have dry skin so I recommend this to use during the winter months. However, it might be a bit too heavy to use during the summer months. But since you are wearing it to sleep, it should be fine to use all year round.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

The scent is nice . I used it once the next day i felt my face is moisturized and healthy ugh I can’t explain the texture is smooth and really good for dry skin the quality and the packaging are good i have sensitive skin i love it really recommended

1b4495a6-12c4-4f25-abaf-479ebd37411f
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I'm using the mask after Aztec so my skin after this combo facial is looking perfect. The mask doesn't break me out which is great for my acne-prone sensitive skin. The size is big, you only need a small amount. The scent is light, the quality and composition is very good.

3df03af2-aeae-4796-a4fa-ca15837e7110
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

421bcbac-339d-43c9-a91b-757912b2dc24
Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I believe this has really helped my skin look brighter. It has helped to plump up some fines and emerging wrinkles. It has also helped the texture of my skin. It makes me feel as though all my skincare products are working and this helps to lock everything in at the end of the night.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I have dehydrated skin with breakouts. This is my second purchase and I use it every night with my glycolic acid toner. Cleared my skin and my face is plump with moisture in the morning. the cream has a sticky texture but it doesn't bother me since I'm sleeping in it.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I am using now and it didn’t really have a scent to me at least not one that lingers long. The size is decent for the product the texture is pretty creamy like a lotion so it feels moisturizing and you feel it in the morning too. I work full time and go to school full time so I use this when I lazy and my skin actually looks like I slept through the night it’s not dull or fatigued looking so it’s perfect.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Most people need extra moisture in their skin, especially if your skin is oily. This is a little known fact! From the first night that I incorporated this into my nighttime skincare routine, my skin has been MUCH less oily during the day. This is literally like a big drink of water for your skin. Can't live without it now!

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

1) Packaging looks so nice and the size is good too 2) I use it about 1-2 times a week, maybe more if my skin is especially inflammed that day (lots of acne popping up) - the very next morning, all my red spots and zits will have basically shrunk 3) Can definitely testify to the excellent quality of this product - it moisturizes your skin and helps heal it as you sleep 4) The texture is very nice and goes on skin smoothly and it is easy to spread - this helps the tube last a long time 5) P.S. it's great for both combo, dry, and sensitive skin! Highly recommend you all give it a shot! Please like if this review helps you!

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I had been looking for a nighttime cream for a while when I got this, and I have now stopped looking because this is it. It has an almost honey-like texture and is so relaxing on my skin. It doesn’t bother my annoyingly finicky pores, and my skin looks and feels wonderful in the morning when I wake up. It’s a shockingly great product.