HU

4.7
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 25, 2022
Very Hydrating

The texture of this toner is more like an essence. It is viscous enough to apply without a cotton pad. I put about a dime size amount in the palm of my hand and pat into my skin with my fingertips. It does take a couple of minutes to dry down. This toner leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. It also prepares my skin well for additional skin care products like serums or moisturizer.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I cant get enough of of this toner. Its thicker compared to those other really water toners. It feels alot like the Hado Labo Premium Lotion (its actually a toner" both of those a very thick which i love!!!! This one has great ingredients and no matter how messed up my skin barrier is from over exfoliation , this toner never burns and always calms it right down! It last forever too because you need only a small amount.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I use this toner almost daily for about two years already, it's so great. the size of the bottle is actually pretty big and it lasts a very long time. It's a thin gel-water consistency, non scented (you can smell something pleasant but very very weak) and soaks into the skin immediately. I follow with a moisturizer. Gives a real hydrating boost even if the moisturizer is light. In summer when it is really hot I sometimes use just this toner on it's own

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I really like this product, its consistency is more like a serum than a toner. I use it as a base before applying my moisturizer and I feel like it really helps seal in the moisture. When I use it my skin stays moisturized for longer. If you have dry skin this product is great as a base before moisturizing. It also doesn’t irritate my dry/sensitive skin.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I bought it for myself and felt like it's a little too heavy for my combo skin type gave it to my mother and it was love at first sight it's her second bottle

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

Great for hydrating the skin. Feels very moisturizing. very gentle on the skin so I feel like this will be a great fit for all skin types, including sensitive ones. The texture is like tick water and I love it :)

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Its a very good thick, almost serum like toner, absorbs quickly into your skin, has no smell, and is a very nice addition to any beauty regime

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

This toner is like a serum and toner combined. I love the thickness of it and the ingredients are top notch. I use it during my night time routine. This is my 2nd time purchasing and will continue to do so.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I tried this toner for the first time and I really like it, it is hydrating, very good for my sensitive skin, love it. The size is pretty big, package ( bottle) comfortable in use. My recommendation!!!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Quality and size are good. Moisturize the skin and very gentle. Can use at any adult age. Benefits the skin. Packaging is good. Good for sensitive skin. Ingredients composition is amazing. I an using this frequency, can smell the flavor smell.