HU

Posted on Jun 17, 2022
Always have this in the pantry

Been using this since the 1980's! It goes on just about everything you put in your mouth. That's probably all you need to know :-) There's a lot of copycat recipes out here which are nice so you can control the ingredient quality if you are up to mixing up your own, but trust me, you want a can of this in your pantry at all times.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

A very special tasting salt mix, it has become one of our favourite spice mixes. It's a universal salt, it gives a very pleasant taste to basically everything without adding any other spice.I've tried it with vegetables, fries, chicken and pork and it gave a very nice taste to all of them.It's more dominant when marinated but it's also very tasty when sprinkled on fries after frying.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I ordered several of the Janes Krazy mixed up salt in order to get the free shipping. It arrived undamaged and promptly. It’s a fantastic price for the size. This spice mixture is great on just about anything from chicken to green beans! It’s an excellent quality item at a great price.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Wonderful product , have used it for years. I used to only be able to get it when I visited the States . So pleased I can now purchase it from Iherb. Speedy delivery too.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Its my favorite been restocking monthly 😍. The amount is perfect for the price, and the quality is amazing you get what you pay for. Taste is addictive 🥹 luxurious ingredients

Posted on May 28, 2022

I got this because my name is Jane and I thought it was pretty cool the flavor for the salt and pepper plus whatever other ingredients in there go great on eggs in the morning

Posted on May 2, 2022

What's not to like about this? Makes almost everything taste godly and there's no msg in it, just natural herbs and salt! I prefer this on almost any type of meat! Gives an extra flavor dimension.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I am addicted to Jane's Krazy salt and use it on everything. Makes eating raw veg more fun. It tastes great, perfect quality stuff and the ingredients are so yummy on everything from fish to meat to salad. Love this product.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Best seasoning salt I have ever used. Been using it for many years. Great on all meats and hash browns. Great quality product with good variety of ingredients.