HU

Posted on Aug 28, 2021
Well-Tolerated on My Sensitive Gut

After developing severe GI issues, I've flared up with nearly every probiotic I've put in my gut in the past couple years. So I started experimenting with single-strains. This is one of three that I have felt good with and I was so happy to finally find some that I don't react negatively to. For some context in case you're wondering if your situation is anything like mine (and therefore if you can benefit from this strain): I recently had a comprehensive stool analysis come back saying that I had candida overgrowth, severe leaky gut, and low bifido and lacto biotics, as well as some other imbalances (some overgrowth of certain bacteria and generally low diversity). As a point of interest, I've also heard that lactobacillus plantarum (as well as saccharomyces boulardii) can help balance out candida by being antagonistic to it. So here's hoping this helps me and maybe it can help you too :)

I highly recommend this product. I have tried so many different probiotics that always bloat me and cause cramping. My natural path suggested this product specifically for the LP which is gluten and dairy free. This makes a huge difference in that my bloating diminishes, no cramping and I generally feel better taking this product daily. This is the best product I am taking, it makes me feel so much better with my IBS. Again, the gluten and dairy free is key here. I can't say how much this product has allowed me to continue my daily life in comfort.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I had a lifetime of terrible eczema. I had spent thousands of dollars trying to control it. It covered my back, chest and elbows. I spent lots of time doing research until I found someone recommending this probiotic. The key ingredient is the Lactobacillus plantarum. (you can find different versions on amazon but the Jarrow is the best) It cleared my eczema and I have worn shorts and short sleeves in public. To someone that doesn't get it, they will never understand the pain of being covered, not because you want to be, but because you don't want people staring and asking questions. It changed my life. Now I take it as needed if I am having a breakout. Give it a try.

Posted on May 16, 2022

A special lactobacteria strain that is known to adhere to the gut wall and displace pathogenic bacteria from your digestive system. For better absorption I recommend to either take with light food or on an empty stomach. Taste is similar to other probiotics, if you pour it in water. Comes in a high quality blister pack to ensure shelf life. I used it for IBS-D and microbial dysbiosis with a high success rate.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

These caps are really good. Normally I can't take any probiotics, but these are perfected quite nicely and seem to work well. I was searching for something against constipations and to support digestion overall. As many users stated here that it is best to store them in the fridge, I did so, the quality seems also fine.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

If you have Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) or only feel that you need a tremendous probiotic, you can try this excellent probiotic. The strain Lactobacillus Plantarum 299v help to feel better if you have discomfort in your gut. The quality is excellent! And the ingredient works! I like that only you need one capsule a day.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Finally I’ve got a good effective probiotics for my kid. It really works. My son is getting calmer and it's easier for him to concentrate his attention. We have problems with his nervous system. And this product helps to reduce the stress. I want to say thank you for sharing this with me

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I have hydrogen sulfide SIBO and take these with meals to decrease H2S and hopefully help to increase my microbiome diversity. It helps to decrease symptoms a little.

b0cf79c3-6ca3-4841-9a60-5d405345dd86
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I use them for over a month and I have noticed a difference in my bowel. My stomach is not hurting so badly, and with the diet all work good. They are vegan friendly so this is massive bonus. I am about to order another course.

c7603df5-c2d2-4e26-b023-6b481a7919fe
Posted on Nov 2, 2021

After consume for few days, i feel my gut have a little improvement, digestion issue and constipation issue getting better. The ingredients is natural and taste is acceptable. The size is acceptable as standard size as other. The package in good term. Importantly is gluten free and no need for refrigerator purpose

59ccb330-af5b-49fc-ade7-e4b3dc21b71a