HU

Posted on Feb 19, 2022
one of those i cud call amazing

not sure if this is for my anxiety/depression/sad mood, anyway i bought it to rotate, as most only worked for first 3 uses, such as inositol, curcurmin, velarion roots for my chronic moods. so i took 3 tablets in the 7 days of 1st wk, not 1 a day, & didn't noticing any different, as I busy fighting my difficult to endure stomach itches, depressed, sad feeling. I took the forth and fifth tablets in 2 consecutive days, then suddenly realised my stomach was more stable and less numbness that even spread to my palms. my muscle pains at the left shoulder was also reduced by half. then i took 2 in a day, found my mind getting more calm and clear, though the reduction was "only" stable and consistent. i hv finished 23 tablets so far. i took lots of B complex plus Benfothiamin, Allitiamine, B3, B5, P5p, inositol, methyl B9 and B12. curcurmin, 600mg EPA/300MG DHA x 5. slippery elm, mastic gum, and diff zinc. need to calm stomach separately. may need Hawthorn to calm jittery from heart.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Jarrow is a manufacturer of quality products. Their SAMe is no exception. It is a small easy to swallow tablet with enteric coating to ensure its integrity in stomach acid. It is best taken on an empty stomach. The dosage depends on the support you want from this product. It is indicated for liver, joint and mood support.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

First time I used this, only 200mg. I think a higher dosage and with a longer period, might have better results. I like it, but to be honest I need to study more about the subject to understand more. I do not suffer from depression, so I think it could be more beneficial for people with depression. I was using for joint brain and a better mood. I take during morning time. It does not taste bad.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I seriously cannot be without these! I have horrible stomach problems and I suspected it was due to methylation issues and as soon as I started just two of these a day my stomach is so much better and my brain feels so much clearer. I've tried other brands and they all work the same. also I noticed I don't eat as much

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

The quality of this brand is the best we have used to far. The size of the pill is not to big, it is round and yellow. It is yellow since one of the ingredients has a protective coating on the pill. There is not a bad taste at all when taking this pill. Just love the red package! This, Jarrow SAM0e has given us many benefits. Ranging from mood and attention and depression. It is best absorbed on an empty stomach in the morning before you eat. And eat 30 min. after taking the pill. This is a great product!!!

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I’m very cautious when it comes to supplement quality particularly so for products that can cross the blood-brain barrier. I find Jarrow to be a trusted brand with high quality control so I’ve only ever taken their brand of SAM-e supplements. Personally I find just one tablet taken on an empty stomach in the morning helps improve or stabilise mood swings; I do not take it consistently, but only when I feel (or know) I needed a boost to stabilise things… for usually a week or so until I feel things are back to an even keel. That’s only my personal experience I’m sharing of course (in no shape or form medical advice to anybody).

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

My husband had a bout of arthritis on hus right knee. After reading about Sam-e from Dr. Murray's book, we decided to try it. After following the dose that Dr. Murray recommended, he is able now to walk and without pain. It also has improved his mood. Great product!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I don't have MTHFR mutation but still decided to try SAMe to see if it can improve my depression. All I can say is that if I felt any effect at all, it was mild. It did not improve my mood drastically but perhaps it kept it from getting worse. Also, not sure about any positive effect on my joints, but I suspect I have Ehlers Danlos and my joints remain crunchy all the time.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Love yhe easy to swallow coated tablet..little disappionted that there was only 20 per package, but i do like the time releaseand the quality seems much better than the last brand i bought

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

excellent product,one benefit is it helped me when I had depression and also helped with my overall energy levels,well packaged product and seemed to absorb well,no stomach issues like some Same have given me.5 stars!