HU

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I love all Jason's products. I trust them as a manufacturer.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Great product,really helps at maintaining quality and condition of your hair.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Nice.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Not bad

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

How many shampoos my husband has tried of different brands, but only this one really helps against dandruff. We ordered two bottles at once, because often they are out of stock. The smell is pleasant, almost neutral. The composition is also good, so the hair is soft and shiny after application. One bottle lasts for a long time, considering that the husband washes his hair every day.

f37c0a82-9f69-4acb-934c-d123f246d8ec
43e65a2f-6cdf-4b3c-8f40-78746503cbfb
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

I only use this because I have an oily scalp. Efficacy is great!! Surprisingly, the dead skin cells I suffered from when using other shampoos. It has disappeared after using this shampoo. Feels gentle on the skin!! The scent is not very good, but the dead skin cells are peeling off.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Most of all I liked the smell, persistent and you can immediately hear it, the quality is excellent, without packaging, and you can arrange it and give it to someone,

Posted on May 31, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Excellent shampoo in a good volume of 355 ml. It is quite economically consumed, you don’t need much for one use, because it foams well. It has a pleasant aroma, not sharp, which is important, it does not remain on the hair. Husband uses daily. Helps soothe itching in scalp psoriasis.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Excellent for men, I ordered it for my husband and my eldest son, but the price is high