Page 1 - Reviews - Jigsaw Health, Alaskan Cod Liver Oil, 180 Softgels - iHerb
HU
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

These capsules are great. Taking cod liver oil in this form is much better than liquid. No fishy taste or a tablet dissolving as soon as I put it in my mouth. I take this supplement as part of the Root Cause Protocol for vitamin A and E and I feel so great when it’s part of my routine. I take it with food and don’t have any problems with a fishy taste. Tablets are on the bigger side but area good shape for swallowing can take a few at a time without getting stuck.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I have been taking this supplement with means (2-3 tablets), and I believe this is helping my skin and overall nutrition (Omega 3s). Their is NO weird smell (or taste) like other fish oils that I have used previously, and I can genuinely say that this product is top notch now that I have used it for the past month.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Such a good quality ingredient list. Great way to get in your retinal internally to keep you from aging so quick. I like the benefits the fish liver has and that there is no after taste and the amount you get for the price is worth it. I like how it has helped my hair and skin

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

One of the best cod liver oils on the market. It is very important for the fish oil to be cold pressed using no chemicals AND to preserve natural vitamins A and D. Other brands first remove and purify the oil and then add synthetic vitamins A and D. Jigsaw does not do it and that is why I highly recommend this brand.

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

Most brands cod liver oil have added synthetic A (retinyl palmitate) and d3. Only a very few brands (rosita, green pastures, nutra pro) offer minimally processed cod liver oil. This is one of them. This brand is suggested by Morley Robbins (RCP). I have ordered two bottles to India. Would update about the usefulness of the product once I use it… Edit : price is extremely high for less qty. Garden of life Dr. Formulated cod liver oil has similar nutrient composition at much cheaper price. This is because both brands have the same manufacturer- BERING SELECT (talked to them personally). So I have ordered Dr formulated clo. It’s better to talk to the manufacturer rather than retailers as they just put labels. Upvote if you found my review helpful guys. Need them rewards :p

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Amazing quality of Cod liver oil. I can't wait to give this a shot and see how it goes, I loved the ingredients of this cod liver, it has vitamins that occur naturally which is a great advantage

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Jigsaw Health is a great brand and the quality of this product is good. I like to get vit A from cod liver oil and also carrots (betacarotene). Good for eye health.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

No after taste! I am mixing up my intake of omega fish oils with cod liver oil an this product deserves five stars. Will buy again! It helps with inflammation as I struggle with arthritic hands.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Great service, quality product, reasonable prices and economical shipping in a short amount of time. A very good way to take cod liver oil of excellent quality. Great company! I recommend them highly and will be ordering again for sure. Thank you. :)

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Easy to get cod liver oil from a lot of brands if you don't mind synthetic vitamins. This one is a good choice as I mind a lot.