HU

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Super as always and this one flavor is pretty good. Best mixed with child water 30 to 45 mins prior to working out as it said on the bottle. Don’t be attempted to take it right before working out , you wont feel it’s real effect as timing at least 30 mins.

Posted on May 4, 2022

This one is simply awesome, very efficient yet soothing efficient. Works both on energy and focus. My workout has benefited much due to this. I take 1 scoop dose and it is fine for me. The packaging is also good.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Posted on Nov 11, 2021
2051

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I was comparing this to NO-Xplode. It works well for the energy and recovery, but I do not seem to get the pump I do with No-Xplode. Overall it is a great product and it is probably the 2nd best pre-workout I have tried.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

The best pre workout I have ever used with very good taste

Posted on Apr 21, 2021

The ingredient list seemed to cover most of the items needed for a decent pre. I'm trying to pay attention more to brands and ingredients used as there are problems with fillers and under dosing in this industry. I've followed Jim's workout information for years, so figured I'd give his brand a try. I'd suggest researching Agmatine and stack it with this.

Posted on Apr 13, 2021

Absolutely love this brand. Formulated by a PhD, Jim Stoppani. Been taking this product for years and won't ever change brands. Well worth, every penny. Great for energy, focus and stamina. It really works and tastes amazing! Hand-picked ingredients based on science. Jim has been around a long time, and I have been following him from the beginning. Check him out and check out their products, you won't be disappointed.

Posted on Feb 20, 2021

One of the best and complete pre-workout on the market. Very effective.It was cheaper to ordered it from IHerb in the US get it shipped with tax and duty than any Canadian company.Shipping was to be between 2-3 weeks and I got it within 6 days. I will definitely order from IHerb again.