HU

Posted on Sep 14, 2022
Excellent Supplement

This product gives you great focus and lasting energy to make it through your workout. This product quality also helps me through the end. Taste is always on point, the flavor is great.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

My husband always asks me to get this product when I am doing an iHerb order as he absolutely loves it and swears by it.

Posted on Mar 10, 2021

This is one of the best Intra-Workout that I have used over the past 2 decades and the Cherry Lemonade flavor is refreshing! It has more than adequate amount of Citrulline, Beta-Alanine, Taurine, L-Tyrosine & Caffeine all which is a great help while exercising giving you more endurance and strength. Though it has only 5g of BCAA, this is not so important as you already have more than enough BCAA from your pre & post workout food or drinks. If you find this helpful, pls smash a like!

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

best quality good package good ingredient size is good not sensitive

Lulumaster
Posted on Sep 10, 2022

great source of energy, big help for my workout routines, it genuinely support my muscle buildup, incredibly effective and efficient .

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

This thing is great it will give you boost during the training.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

One of my best pre-works! No sugar, spike of energy and no any crush after. A very good companion to the gym.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Fantastic product that helps me a lot - Thank you so much!

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

I thought I’d try the Intra workout fuel. This works well if you’re training for over 3 hours. The preworkout is enough if your going for a 1-3 hour workout.