HU

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Great sleep, no headache in the morning. Purchased these gummies as there have been very few to choose from. Mostly use them for my daughter, however, I've started to use them. Other gummies that I've tried have left me with a dull headache in the morning. Not these ones. Only need the one and I'm asleep within 1/2 hr. Great taste too.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

These are of great quality. Nice strawberry flavour. The ingredients listed are melatonin 5mg, citric acid, elderberry concentrate. Free from gluten, peanuts and soy. You can either dissolve them slowly in your mouth or chew them. Dosage is 2 per night when needed. I take them consistently 1 or 2 hours before bedtime.

14f3ce33-4fb0-4b95-b9e9-685bbcfdab19
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Make me sleep so good. And i can wake up on time. I use before go bed around 1-2 hours.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

This product works great! My son loves the taste and he loves taking his gummies at bed time.

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

I got my delivery a week ago and am so happy with how these help me fall asleep. I struggle some nights to get to sleep, these have been such a life saver.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Just started using it, it has very good flavor

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

TASTES GOOD and addicted to it

Posted on Mar 8, 2022