HU

icarotwist
Posted on Jun 20, 2022
12022
Tasty!

These meals are full of flavor and no unhealthy animal products. Organic, preservative free, gluten free, and low in calories. This is a zero hassle meal, you just heat up in the microwave or sauce pan. Its not too spicy - in fact, I give it four stars because I personally prefer a bit more spice.

3f9a9973-4fcb-4683-9419-d0292203e367

I recommend this to all MAMA out there. Thank you i-Herb to carry this product! I used to buy this curry at COSTCO back in CANADA and now I moved to Europe where I can buy this nowhere. I love to have this in hand all the time because my kid loves it! He started to eat this already before one year old. Very simple ingredients, USDA certified organic, not salty at all so I feel very safe to feed this to my kid. I normally use one package for 2 adults and 1 kid with additional vegetables such as bell peppers, sliced onions, shredded carrots and etc... One down side is it is very expensive here in i-Herb website. If you have an access to COSTCO, better find this there.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I don't want to tell you how good this is because I'm afraid it will be sold out. Tastes very fresh and authentic when gently heated out of the package . Needs nothing added to make it more delicious, because it's perfectly seasoned. No chemical taste, just like home cooked.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Not bad at all! Surprised from the quality and all natural organic ingredients! The taste is very mild, not too salty, very “home” like taste. I used it together with white rice, goes very good as a vegetarian/vegan dish. Size is more than enough for two servings. The package is good, easy to use and store. The only dislike I had is the consistency - very watery! For curry sauce I expect it to be more thick, saucy, and this one is more like soup. Still good, will buy for those lazy after work dinners 😬.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Healthy quality ingredients that taste delish. Easy to take when traveling and is just the right size package for 1 or 2 meals. Have used several different varieties of Khazana

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Nice taste, but probably needs veggies or meat or something to supplement it, so it serves better as a sauce than a meal on its own.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Very good taste Good ingredient

963b67f3-1dd4-4d0a-9663-1e515506e5fc
Posted on May 3, 2022

the curry flavour is strong but I think it could be better if the sauce is a bit thicker. It's quite runny.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Super convenient as a quick healthy meal

Posted on Mar 1, 2022