Page 1 - Reviews - L.A. Girl, Keep It Playful Eye Palette, Downplay, 0.49 oz (14 g) - iHerb
HU

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I like the way it glides so smoothly even if it does in matte white. another thing is ,that 2 transitioned colors are not as orangy as I hate it in most cheap eyeshadow palettes i get from other brands. I love this product and too rare to come by especially when you living in a country like Japan. I will repurchase other ones again. ^^

Sophia
Posted on Jul 7, 2021

Another fantastic palette from L.A. Girl to add to my collection. Great pigments, fantastic colours which blend perfectly and last all day. A beautiful combination of matte and shimmery nuances which can be used for both a more subtle morning look and for a dramatic evening look. I am fully satisfied - excellent value for money - I highly recommend. If my review helps, please leave a thumbs up 👍 for me - many thanks!

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Wow this is so awesome! Clear, beautiful colors, can be blurred easily, beautiful glitters, easy to put on with fingers! I am so pleased! I will order more colors. and it is similar to my cat's colors

5b638542-ffde-4755-8f18-28d526fb2f76
1cb93e56-5db3-4e85-ac84-40185fbd4f0e
4c1dbab1-55e3-417a-920f-9b5075fe76de
fe2264aa-dc9f-4dae-829b-d6ad17acff7d
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

This has quickly become my favorite palette! I love the colors, the formulas, blendability and of course the price! Just get it, you won't regret it!

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

Amazing quality for this affordable palette, great cool toned shades and the formula is really good! Palette was larger than I was expecting so that's a bonus!

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Well packed. I am happy with my purchase. Thank you!

0b1c4804-a87d-41e1-a05a-f9d39e1469fd
1e4b0587-37cf-414a-9816-17b18671479e
Posted on May 21, 2021

The pallete is very radiant, the shaddows have a soft feeling and stays all day long on the skin. But the lower left color seems that is made ot of small pieces, so it started to fall apart. Overall the product is great!

ff56cc9a-1114-4f3b-93c6-26bbc1d830da
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

The colors are beautiful the formula is beautiful It blends easily It was more than I expected

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Excellent colors and shades. The size and the quality are very good.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Best product I recommend because in not have harmful chemicals with fare price