HU
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jan 29, 2023

I love lakanto products and I'm slowly trying all of their products. I love this brand because they have keto friendly tssty products. This particular item is a delicious snack, but in my opinion the erythritol is a bit overpowering. The monkfruit sweetener leaves slight aftertaste but overall it's a very good product with high quality ingredients. Packaging is strong and can be resealed after opening.

f2a26426-e7db-4520-8ac8-d52cc125d5a2
Posted on Jan 11, 2023

These nuts are too good... I couldn't stop eating them.... finally a sweet nut that isn't packed full of sugar! Great for low carb or reduced sugar diet

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

I love the mix of nuts and the maple flavor—they can be a bit sweet if you eat too many but I use them as a perfect grab-a-handful-and-go snack. The packaging is great with the resealable zip lock and bag is a good size. They taste much Better than the plain sweetened ones (in the blue bag) :)

Matokbari
Posted on Jan 16, 2023

Crunchy but heavy after taste. I didn’t like the flavor. Also , Cashews are not so low carb and not great for keto. Will not buy again

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

Delicious keto friendly sweet nuts. A little expensive but a very good product.

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

Delicious sweet but not too sweet addictive but healthy and the ingredients are good the taste is excellent. I love this brand too.

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

taste so good. very crunchy. nuts are fresh. recommended for those who is on keto diet.

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

Very tasty, defiantly recommended, surely will buy it again good snack

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

Very delicious! It’s a healthy snack and a reusable zip is very convenient. No weird after taste.