HU
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jan 10, 2023
Großartig!

My ever favourite, just love this stuff, basically can not control myself and have just one serving. The taste of the composition is outstanding The quality of the ingredients is perfect as usual. The size of the package is big enough to keep you going. Claiming it is good for a Keto diet.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

I like the crispness of these nuts and the fact that the monkfruit sweetener is both natural and will not spike blood sugar. Thus they can be included in a keto diet and be eaten by diabetics. They are quite addictive and those who like sweet snacks would find them quite delicious! However, I find these nuts too sweet as I have weaned my tastebuds off sugary foods. I would prefer these with 1/2 the monkfruit sugar used. Also the nuts are rather expensive.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Hello, it's me I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet To go over everything They say that time's supposed to heal ya, but I ain't done much healing Hello, can you hear me? I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be When we were younger and free I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet There's such a difference between us And a million miles Hello from the other side I must've called a thousand times To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done But when I call, you never seem to be home Hello from the outside At least I can say that I've tried To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart But it don't matter, it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore Hello, how are you? It's so typical of me to talk about myself, I'm sorry I hope that you're well Did you ever make it out of that town where nothing ever happened? It's no secret that the both of us Are running out of time So hello from the other side (other side) I must've called a thousand times (thousand times) To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done But when I call, you never seem to be home Hello from the outside (outside) At least I can say that I've tried (I've tried) To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart But it don't matter, it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore Ooh (lows, lows, lows, lows), anymore (Highs, highs, highs, highs) Ooh (lows, lows, lows, lows), anymore (Highs, highs, highs, highs) Ooh (lows, lows, lows, lows), anymore (Highs, highs, highs, highs) Anymore (lows, lows, lows, lows) Hello from the other side (other side) I must've called a thousand times (thousand times) To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done But when I call, you never seem to be home Hello from the outside (outside) At least I can say that I've trie

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

I would highly recommend this brand of mixed nuts to anyone looking for a healthy snack that tastes like candy!

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

I love the taste and its clean Keto, I mix it with some salted macadamia nuts when I want it less sweet

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

use a as good healthy breakfast, organic nuts, keto friendly, i use it for my low carb diet.

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

I never thought keto snacks can be that yummy and sweet. Great snacks!

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

Great taste and the serving size serves as a nice topping for yogurts or so. Awesome snack for the keto diet!

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

slightly sweet but Keto friendly so I’m not worried at all when I eat hehe loved them!