HU

4.7
Based on 3,830 Ratings
2,947
Posted on Sep 5, 2022
Antioxidant that is great for your body!

Bought this cos another brand was out of stock, nonetheless, Lake Ave is a renowned brand so also trusted this brand. So far the most immediate effect of taking Astaxanthin is having lesser dry eyes and overall, seems to have some positive effects on overall microbiome, will continue to take this excellent supplement. Pls help to vote if you find the review helpful.

d5801288-0cdb-4493-984e-4d15ad01228d
Posted on Dec 29, 2022

Good products easy to swallow all my last 3 years I always use this product and feels good with my skin and hair and feel energetic good size, good ingredient, good quality, good package, good benefit, good for nail good improvement, Good collagen, dermatitis good good taste, good age good krill oil

3288d881-8968-447a-8512-3d4f7898a379
2f49ee43-e80e-4eb6-8235-656729bcf0b9
Posted on Dec 10, 2022

This is quite a cheap price to buy this brand compare with other brand. The price ratio is very high and the actual function is very good. I would like to re order this ingredient by this size of mg. This can provide more energy and benefit for my skin.

4629aa7a-9909-4048-93f1-a0ba75e1b1f1
Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I bought it for my friend, she lives in another city, so I send her a package with products every 3-4 months and she is very satisfied. I explained the benefits of astaxanthin to her, but she also realised some by herself. Since this is a 10 mg softgel, you can take it every other day and it lasts for long. As an antioxidant, I like it also very much.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Love this antioxidant. Super easy to take.....better strength then others offered and at a much better price. I do find that its a great way to improve the way my immune system functions. People use astaxanthin can be used for purposes, including reducing the likelihood of alzheimer disease, aging skin, muscle soreness from exercise.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I got this astaxanthin to maintain our eye health, because we have some eye issues. I don't expect it to reverse any damage that may have occurred, but if it helps to keep any more damage from happening, we will be happy. The quality and mgs of this product are good, I don't notice any strong taste. Update: Since we were happy with this product, I decided to purchase it again.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Accidentally bought it as it was a bargain. It works wonders, really. I used it as an immunity support, but also noticed some improvement in my skin, joints, and after a couple of weeks I benefited from a noticeably risen energy level. The size of a package is great to understand, if you want to continue with this wonderful antioxidant.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I'm taking astaxanthin now about 2 weeks and i guess my eyes are not so tired anymore. I love the size of the capsules they are very small I have always problems with swallowing pills but these are great because of the size I can swallow it easy. the quality is great for so far. it's like 10 mg so 1 capsule it's enough and 10mg is strong enough I hope it's gonna work.also for my mom with glaucoma. ( I'll hope I can review also a few weeks /months later and tell you that's it's also helps for glaucoma) for now I'm happy with the product together with black cumin seed oil I have no ( shedding problems ) from people that have a jabb. it's really help me

SUPER BEN
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Superior antioxidant ingredient that keeps you young and healthy.. with great quality 12 mg veggie pills at low price.. take one with evening fat meal (olive oil, nuts, omega 3) with Great benefits like the energy improvement and great looking skin.. eye health, sun UV protection.. I like the very small tasteless pills.. highly recommend.