HU

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 20, 2022

I am 31 age , i use this quality biotin for 2 month , i like it , it helps me in brightening my face , i was use it once daily before sleep time with vitamin C juice ,taste is accepted, improvement will be after 4 months course, size and package are good ,, i advice to use with collagen and lime juice before bed time for effective result , finally put like ☺️if you like

5620f59f-9eb6-4310-895e-ceba9ac23a88
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

The quality is high . I always take biotin with collagen for skin hair nails .The taste is well . Good for health improvement. The pills are small size so even not fell when swallowing. Ingredients are good without additional taste.The package is big . Al the benefits!!!doesn’t lead to dermatitis.So highly recommend this product !!

0e978777-c253-43cb-9cfe-a7e03c6b0337
fa72131f-a068-439f-bff3-8e32115445c2
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I think this vitamin is an excellent supplement. I can already feel the effects of it, and it's been a day or two. It seems like a burst of strength and energy. I like how it has improved my mood as well-it's been much easier to be productive lately

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Bio tin 10,000 is the supplement for you who want to give the skin, hair and nails what they need, but it also supports normal energy metabolism and the normal functioning of the central nervous system. However, biotin is most often an ingredient in beauty supplements, and as a result of its effect on hair quality, has been given the name vitamin H. This high-dose supplement of biotin allows you to easily consume a larger amount of biotin without having to combine several different supplements.

66d11fa1-7af8-4161-8c19-1efbea30f38d
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Have been taking these with collagen and vitamin c daily for 2 weeks and my overall complexion has improved!!! Less hair fall, nail strenght and eyelash strength improved and my skin got better. Plus I got this on sale so I’m really really happy with this purchase. It’s also in veggie capsules and the size is small compared to other supplements i take so its easier to swallow

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

This biotin is really good: i noticed in few weeks firstly with my hair - they started to grow much faster, and not falling so much as before (I used to get out of the car, and part of my hair would stay on a seat). Nails became more stronger and not breaking when getting long. Price was jusr great, i took it with 50% discount. Very happy with everything!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I've been taking this supplement for about a month now, a few times a week, and can attest that my nails are growing faster, and a noticeable improvement in my hair is that it doesn't fall that much and seems to be much stronger. My beard has also benefitted from it and feels thicker. Will continue to take it for sure.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I will not remove stars from this, but I hope this review serves as a warning to do a bit of research before using biotin. This brand is great, doesn't hurt the tummy, and I have seen no quality issues. However, biotin in this high of a dosage might cause acne to increase for some. Yah, yah no studies show it, but this lady is hear to say that it did for her. That being said, since I have taken it by hair has shown a marked improvement in strength and growth (lots of little baby hairs). I have started cutting this pill in half hoping it calms my skin.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Wow, I guess this worked, which why the four stars, because I ended up with very high levels of lysine in blood tests from taking high dose biotin, which is how I learned: not for me. It also messed up my blood glucose. From this I learned, better have a way to check with blood tests when doing high-doses of any vitamin or supplement.